madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I'm stuck with Gloria at level 18. I can not understand what she needs for 19. All the events for this level seem to have passed, but I can’t upgrade masochism to level 3, and further progress does not go. The task says that I have to discipline her, but I can't do it
You will only be able to upgrade her masochism to lv 3 (enjoy rough anal) after you've met Alvarez. This is phase 3 of her corruption, so there's a few events ahead of you.

To discipline her, call her into your office and select 'Continue disciplining her' action. Make sure that all conditions regarding her buffs and desire to cum have been met.

slowpersun

May 30, 2017

View attachment 1622745
Sort of too bad final appearance is being determined via a poll. Most peeps like options, all seem pretty legit (but unlikely to be possible to implement multiple versions, so adding some sort of clothing system prolly too much werk without enough payoff; especially for patreon model). Since I am cheap, I can't complain!

Cochieman1

Jun 27, 2021
im stuck gloria path at 17 / 20, help please

I have read that you have to finish one of the routes of maya to progress, but No matter how many times you talk to maya, only chit-chat!
I too have the same problem and did u get the solution,I am at harem maya route,Gloria stuck at 17, Can't progress,when i talk to ester,it says finish maya 4 but already done till 14, so no idea what to do.PLEASE SOME ONE HELP !!!!!!

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
I too have the same problem and did u get the solution,I am at harem maya route,Gloria stuck at 17, Can't progress,when i talk to ester,it says finish maya 4 but already done till 14, so no idea what to do.PLEASE SOME ONE HELP !!!!!!
Straight from the code, so that's how you should see it in the Journal:

text "You need to invent the cum-loving buff first. To do this, have one of {b}Maya's routes at point 4{/b}, then talk to Esther, then use the iNSight panel, then tell Gloria to start practicing blowjobs."

It says "one of Maya's ROUTES", so you have to hover over the route's bar and read a tooltip, NOT the main Maya's quest.

skyhunter92

Jul 29, 2017
Any updates on when V10.1 will be released?
This game is seriously one of the few things i am looking forward to this year!

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
What's the way to increase Gloria's lewdness? She's hovering around 100, so I can't start blowjob training despite having two level of cumslut upgrade.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
What's the way to increase Gloria's lewdness? She's hovering around 100, so I can't start blowjob training despite having two level of cumslut upgrade.
Keeping her denied for prolonged periods of time increases Lewdness. Also, spanking for not wearing the buttplug, without release of course.

swwzenka

Sep 8, 2021
iNSight-of-you Chinese - Patch For ver.10A (完全汉化补丁-ver.10A
The Chinese translation patch just made by interest. For somebody who need it.
It has been fully translated ,and the translation quality is Okay , of course, it is not perfect.
Finally, the patch do not use for earnings(请勿用于盈利)。

The Patch download link:

Last edited:

Rz85

Jan 27, 2019
Step dad
Order Gloria to Work for one day (in Orders). Seems like a bug (or improper task explanation by author).

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 163 Votes