master117

Mar 18, 2018
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.10a + Gallery unlock by MetalChicken
Size: 1.4 GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
link is not working anymore

Tossen

Aug 16, 2016
Can someone suggest me please games like "iNSight of you" with woman orgasm control and denial ? Other then "Hypno Appli".

Last edited:

DarkMesh

Jun 27, 2018

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Can you create a version that doesn't need access to ALL my storage?

soyboy69

Aug 20, 2018

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.i

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hey this keeps closing and opening after i open it the first time allowing storage permissio

Oct 30, 2021
Can someone suggest me please games like "iNSight of you" with woman orgasm control and denial ? Other then "Hypno Appli".
Sadly not many out there will give you the same feels as this.. Just something about this one tickled even my fancy....Rare.

ShadowSpider9

Mar 19, 2019
Does anyone have the cheat for the current version of the game. Because the grin required in this game is horrible. Gloria's Lewdness won't go up no matter what I do. I've kept her denied for 2 weeks and it's only gone up by 3 points.

Last edited:

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
Does anyone have the cheat for the current version of the game. Because the grin required in this game is horrible. Gloria's Lewdness won't go up no matter what I do. I've kept her denied for 2 weeks and it's only gone up by 3 points.
From a previous comment (don't know how to link to a specific comment):

If you have the console enabled you can avoid the grind.

e_work = X (max is 100, game resets any number greater than 100)
s_work = X (same as above)

glo_aro = X (Gloria's arousal: max is 1000)
glo_rep = X (Gloria's reputation, I set it to whatever is needed or a touch less)
glo_des = X (Gloria's desire)
glo_hate = X (Gloria's hate, I tried setting this at -1000 but it is like the _work, I think it reset to 0)
glo_lewd = X (Gloria's lewdness)

I believe those are the only variables that I messed around with. You'll use the same two or three over and over, which makes it easy as you can just hit arrow up to get previous commands.

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes