ilonyi

Feb 17, 2019
:( К сожалению, проект сейчас приостановлен, пока разработчики не разберутся, что происходит на самом деле.

Надеюсь, AdventAnyx будет в порядке!
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

ilonyi

Feb 17, 2019
I think it's because of the situation in Ukraine. If he is Russian, then they cut off the Internet, lower the iron curtain, any transfers and cards from civilized countries do not work.
Or maybe he just got sick, no one canceled covid.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I think it's because of the situation in Ukraine. If he is Russian, then they cut off the Internet, lower the iron curtain, any transfers and cards from civilized countries do not work.
This also crossed my mind, but judging from the themes and the overall flavor of the game, it doesn't appear to be made by an Eastern European author. Russian lewd games have a distinct narrative style and specific tropes to them, which I can't sniff on iNSight of you.

Let's hope the hiatus will not take long and we'll all soon get to see the raunchy end to Gloria's descent into unashamed depravity.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
I dread this project being abandoned. That would really be genuinely fucking awful. I hope Advent gets whatever shit sorted out he needs to irl and he doesn't die via mortar fire or something.

Eji

Aug 10, 2017
lol
they didn't cut off the internet.
the world did cut us from Visa/MasterCard on other hand. PayPal still works.

Reactions: a7448133
Mar 7, 2022
It may have nothing to do with Russian-Ukraine. As he says in his patreon " Due to some IRL events that I don't want to talk about, I had to stop all work on the project over a week ago. " on the 26th of Feb, 2022. One week ago from 26 is 19th. Russian invaded on the 24th.

I think its got to do with his work situation as he says " Hopefully in a month but it depends, and not on me. ".

Whatever it is I hope the dev is safe and able to sort out his IRL issues.

If this is the end, so be it. What a ride, what a game. Great stuff.

rackman888881

Apr 15, 2021
It may have nothing to do with Russian-Ukraine. As he says in his patreon " Due to some IRL events that I don't want to talk about, I had to stop all work on the project over a week ago. " on the 26th of Feb, 2022. One week ago from 26 is 19th. Russian invaded on the 24th.

I think its got to do with his work situation as he says " Hopefully in a month but it depends, and not on me. ".

Whatever it is I hope the dev is safe and able to sort out his IRL issues.

If this is the end, so be it. What a ride, what a game. Great stuff.
If this is the end, I will be heartbroken. This game was something special. I hope we get another game one day with something similar.

Reactions: Abd6969

Lolian

Feb 21, 2020
This also crossed my mind, but judging from the themes and the overall flavor of the game, it doesn't appear to be made by an Eastern European author. Russian lewd games have a distinct narrative style and specific tropes to them, which I can't sniff on iNSight of you.

Let's hope the hiatus will not take long and we'll all soon get to see the raunchy end to Gloria's descent into unashamed depravity.
What tropes do you speak of here exactly? I don't think I ever noticed something different when playing russian games tbh

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: striata

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
What tropes do you speak of here exactly? I don't think I ever noticed something different when playing russian games tbh
They're talking out of their ass. You can certainly recognize many games made by Russian speakers (Become A Rock Star, Fashion Business, Knightly Passions, My Little Angel, Innocent Witches etc) through specific grammar errors and incorrect assumptions about life in the US, but they can be made by Russian-speaking Ukrainians just as easily.

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
but they can be made by Russian-speaking Ukrainians just as easily.
What's the difference these days...

Probably just the games you usually search. Also isnt it like 99% of jap games are this way?
Most japanese games have some BS about magical mind control or whatever, Russian made games seem to mostly skip over this. You know, man strong, woman bitch. Besides, these are common elements, not guaranteed tropes to check boxes for/not. I mean, by your logic, basically 99% of hentai games are japanese (although that might be a bad example, since like 96% of japanese games ARE hentai).

master117

Mar 18, 2018
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.10a + Gallery unlock by MetalChicken
Size: 1.4 GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
doesnt work anymore mate can u provide another link for android port?

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes