Sweep

Jul 13, 2019
Hello there. Super game AdventAnyx Could you assist on Maya + Esther relationship ( Harem route) I'm stuck at 11. Don't know what to do to enhance it. Slutiness is at 6 for Esther and 4 for Maya. Maya/Melissa event is complete. Maya's harem route progress is at 9. Esther route is complete.

Reactions: Power Lord

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
Hi pervs!
I'll probably try this game for the first time soon. So I just have 2 questions :
Is the redhead our gf?
Can we share/pimp out our gf in this game?
Thanks

Jul 21, 2021
Hi pervs!
I'll probably try this game for the first time soon. So I just have 2 questions :
Is the redhead our gf?
Thanks
She is our girlfriend and main partner i crime.She is the quite normal one so you don’t really pimp her. The game totally worth a try still.

Reactions: rgnar62

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Hi pervs!
Is the redhead our gf?
Thanks
Gloria and Maya are your two main whores with plethora of pimping out scenes to enjoy. While the former needs to be blackmailed into promiscuity, the latter simply needs just a bit of gentle encouragement. Esther is a slut in denial so far, just like the MC is in denial about his true feelings towards Gloria.

Reactions: rgnar62

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
Thank you all for your answers!
Definitely want to give it a try!
So, if I understood right :
Gloria = boss with brown hair
Maya = Blond hair
Esther = redhead gf?
No sharing scenes for the gf, but what about exhib?
Thank to you all once again.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
No sharing scenes for the gf, but what about exhib?
Thank to you all once again.
Well, there are scenes where the MC and his GF have sex in public places, but no one actually sees them.... except for Maya. Apart from that, there are no strictly exhib scenes with Esther. To put it simply, the game offers 3 archetypes of highly sexualized women:

- an initially frigid bitch boss to be turned into a mindless uninhibited superslut
- a happy, carefree, airheaded, easygoing, natural born slut
- a smart, loyal super GF, who also happens to be a perv, although hesitant to seriously explore her kinky nature

The MCs relationship with the last two may be either an exclusive home 'harem' (booooring) or sexually adventurous Maya and a somewhat normal (compared to what Maya is capable of, not to mention the MCs boss) girlfriend experience with Esther. Plus a strictly 'professional' sexual corruption of Gloria in either path, although if you ask me, I'd choose the evil boss over these two any day.

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
Well, there are scenes where the MC and his GF have sex in public places, but no one actually sees them.... except for Maya. Apart from that, there are no strictly exhib scenes with Esther. To put it simply, the game offers 3 archetypes of highly sexualized women:

- an initially frigid bitch boss to be turned into a mindless uninhibited superslut
- a smart, loyal super GF,

- a smart, loyal super GF, who also happens to be a perv, although hesitant to seriously explore her kinky nature

The MCs relationship with the last two may be either an exclusive home 'harem' (booooring) or sexually adventurous Maya and a somewhat normal (compared to what Maya is capable of, not to mention the MCs boss) girlfriend experience with Esther. Plus a strictly 'professional' sexual corruption of Gloria in either path, although if you ask me, I'd choose the evil boss over these two any day.
Ok, thanks!!
I will definitely choose the hardcore path !!^^

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes