madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Since this one is on hold, do you know any similar corruption games? (Already played Corruption)
Well, 99% of female protag H-RPGM games are about corrupting virgin PCs into cum-attired succubi. So, if you don't mind the somewhat silly and overused isekai trope of a schoolgirl in the morning, magical fighter of monsters in the evening and a whore at night then you might like Magical Girl Celesphonia, which is a classic in this genre, English-translated version by Kagura Games available to download on this forum.

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Well, 99% of female protag H-RPGM games are about corrupting virgin PCs into cum-attired succubi. So, if you don't mind the somewhat silly and overused isekai trope of a schoolgirl in the morning, magical fighter of monsters in the evening and a whore at night then you might like Magical Girl Celesphonia, which is a classic in this genre, English-translated version by Kagura Games available to download on this forum.
There's one problem, RPGM games are based on CGs without quality animations. And there're tonn of them. The only exception is KP.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
There's one problem, RPGM games are based on CGs without quality animations. And there're tonn of them. The only exception is KP.
There's more than one problem with H-RPGM games. And KP is also a collection of pretty much static CGs, just with various effects. The gimmick is always the same: cold and unwelcoming at first, hot and bothered after xxx molestations.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
AdventAnyx you probably won't see this until you're here to announce you're done with the update, whenever that happens, but just in case you decide to pop in in the meantime, *hug*. Listen, the important thing right now is to make these last weeks you have with your Dad or Mom or whoever it is count as much as you can. Don't worry about us, don't worry about the game, I speak from experience when I tell you that every waking second you spend on something other than quality time with that person is a second you will regret for the rest of your life. We can wait, and any of us who say otherwise can shove it.

edit: wait, I just realized looking at Anyx's note again, the bit about their loved one having been "in a better place" for almost a month, almost certainly means it was too late to be giving that advice. :(

Last edited:
Aug 17, 2021
AdventAnyx you probably won't see this until you're here to announce you're done with the update, whenever that happens, but just in case you decide to pop in in the meantime, *hug*. Listen, the important thing right now is to make these last weeks you have with your Dad or Mom or whoever it is count as much as you can. Don't worry about us, don't worry about the game, I speak from experience when I tell you that every waking second you spend on something other than quality time with that person is a second you will regret for the rest of your life. We can wait, and any of us who say otherwise can shove it.
+1 exactly

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
AdventAnyx Haven't had to go through that myself yet. But I'm slowly realizing the mortality of my folks and I'm begging to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Though I hate that expression in this situation. While it suggests relief and escape, for me it's just pain and loneliness. I don't know what you're going through exactly, but I can at least immagine and sympathize. I've had relatives and love ones die, it's nothing new. But it hits different when it's a parent or anyone else who's been there for most of your life.

I hope you are well and wish you good luck and good health.

EDIT

Well, I spoke too fucking soon. My deepest condolences. The void a loved one leaves behind ... it's a terrible thing to bear.

Last edited:

KodokuAi

Oct 10, 2018
So we have a slutty nurse who will become even sluttier
A sexually repressed power hungry office woman who will get broken into slut
And a closeted perv lesbo/bi who will become slut.

Hmm... good enough. Also the sense of humor is nice, script is entertaining, 3dcg animation are fairly hot and the concept gameplay (if fully developed) can be rather good.

I've seen screenshots, not really into em becoming public/lent megasluts.... still love when characters have sense of shame and embarrassments..

but generally if game gets finalized will quite surely give it a 2nd round. At least enjoyed the content so far.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
i hope we can have gloria only for us sometime in the future the sharing part its what made me drop the game and its thats gloria in the 7 pic I think I did well

Last edited:

KodokuAi

Oct 10, 2018
..... I know been asked a lot but what is latest version cheat code ? I scrolled from page 127 all the way back to round 50. Used search for "code" and "cheat" as well.... some pages codes didn't work and can't seem to find newer one. I'm getting a bit tired of grind...

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes