AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Hey, chads of the internet, I need your help.
What's the social App called that people use, that, sometimes you see parodies of, like a girl is taking a selfie and there's some kinky text over it, smilies? Want to teach Gloria to take kinky selfies :sneaky:, don't know where to look for the authentic UI of that App, in like .png format.

Last edited:

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
What's the social App called that people use, that, sometimes you see paradies of, like a girl is taking a selfie and there's some kinky text over it, smilies? Want to teach Gloria to take kinky selfies :sneaky:, don't know where to look for the authentic UI of that App, in like .png format.
Instagram ? :KEK:

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Ha! Boomer! same as me :HideThePain:
It was Snapchat. Probably. Whatever, I'll just use a lazy grey line

What do you guys think?

View attachment 1951262
Looks great. If you really want to have the "app" feeling. Then some devs put in a phone border so it looks like it is being viewed on a phone, but then you would have to do the scaling apropriately etc I guess. Having that vertical "view". Not sure if worth the effort.

Regedit32

Feb 6, 2018
What's the social App called that people use, that, sometimes you see parodies of, like a girl is taking a selfie and there's some kinky text over it, smilies? Want to teach Gloria to take kinky selfies :sneaky:, don't know where to look for the authentic UI of that App, in like .png format.
Definitely Snapchat, this is should be what you're looking for:

1659081771910.png

Reactions: AdventAnyx
4.40 star(s) 163 Votes