Jul 21, 2021
Ha! Boomer! same as me :HideThePain:
It was Snapchat. Probably. Whatever, I'll just use a lazy grey line

What do you guys think?

View attachment 1951262
It is snapchat definitelly. Also the phone hud would be great for immersion indeed.
Btw, i took the survey on patreon, have decided which way to go with Gloria’s look?
My two cents are that it would be nice if she looked liked she had a bit of shattered dignity left instead of being a totally broken fuckdoll. I love that she sometimes have glimpses of the woman she used to be :)!

Reactions: AdventAnyx

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
It is snapchat definitelly. Also the phone hud would be great for immersion indeed.
Btw, i took the survey on patreon, have decided which way to go with Gloria’s look?
My two cents are that it would be nice if she looked liked she had a bit of shattered dignity left instead of being a totally broken fuckdoll. I love that she sometimes have glimpses of the woman she used to be :)!
I almost decided to add a whole new "Gloria + Snapchat" event chain for all existing corruption phases, but now after a few minutes of thinking about it, it's probably better to focus on moving on and finishing the goddamn game already :HideThePain: Every new snapchatty photo is: setting a location, setting an outfit, posing, afterwork in photoshop. Too much for 1 non-animated shot, I think. It'd be a different story if I specialized on still-shots, like some blender artists. So I'll probably go with a quick gray line and already existing locations/outfits for one event I'm currently working on.

New looks is not decided yet, but I think I know what I want better now. We'll see later.

abgazil

Jul 27, 2018
I almost decided to add a whole new "Gloria + Snapchat" event chain for all existing corruption phases, but now after a few minutes of thinking about it, it's probably better to focus on moving on and finishing the goddamn game already :HideThePain: Every new snapchatty photo is: setting a location, setting an outfit, posing, afterwork in photoshop. Too much for 1 non-animated shot, I think. It'd be a different story if I specialized on still-shots, like some blender artists. So I'll probably go with a quick gray line and already existing locations/outfits for one event I'm currently working on.

New looks is not decided yet, but I think I know what I want better now. We'll see later.
The concept of an 'album' of shots showing her gradual descent into corruption sounds super hot to me.

P.S. Welcome back, great to see you're feeling a bit better and looking forward to what's next.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
OMG, when Max Hardcore's face popped up, I almost died! Classic reference of one of the greatest perverts of all time.

Something odd... maybe i am putting too much thought into this, but its not like I turn my brain off... When Sam called the hitman a boomer for not knowing the Agent 47 reference. If dude is 43, Hitman came out in 2000, when dude was like 19. He doesnt get a reference from HIS generation and that makes him an out-of-touch, Boomer? So, is he calling him boomer for not getting a cultural reference? I am not seeing how the boomer "insult" works here, other than a kid just being ignorant, as I see most use of the term. Again, I know I am overthinking, but I dont control the dots I connect. :unsure:

anyway, great game with great mechanics! Having a great time, so far!

zszszszs32

Jul 14, 2017
How can I trigger bankruptcy? It says some buffs are not maxed but I have all of them on 3 except arousal on 4.

Last edited:

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Than your work with light is outstanding. I never was able to make models look that good.
Nah, it's not that great. Never figured out the whole "cube-map" (or smth) light mode, had to uninstall it.
What I did past v0.3 (I think, it's probably visible if you compare the first, kinetic novel part and later parts), I stopped using default light. Just disable it as soon as you start a new scene, then throw in two "overall (all)" lights, one kinda yellow (daylight) and one white, then randomly rotate those shits until you like the result :LOL:

Screenshot_3.jpg
Screenshot_4.jpg

Then add additional lights if you need them, like directional on hair or tummy :sneaky:
I have zero background in anything artistic, so I don't know what I'm doing. I'm just using random fucking around and my eyes. Sometimes it turns out decent.

edit: Oh, and don't forget SSAO
Screenshot_6.jpg

How can I trigger bankruptcy?
You just live in 2022 for a few weeks :HideThePain:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BannerBorn

Feb 10, 2021
Sorry if this question has already been answered somewhere in the thread, but I can't seem to get past 19/20 for Gloria. All my "skills" are up as far as they can go. reputation and lewdness are both adequate to the checks that should be needed, but whenever i try and progress the game spits out the message "buffs should be at max too (spanking lvl 2 is enough)" despite the fact that spanking is very much at level 2 and has been for a while now. Screenshot 2022-07-30 110817.png

Reactions: JimmyJazz69

redbear76

May 25, 2022
View attachment 1379403

I can't get the final harem scene to trigger, relationship is at 11 and sluttiness is at 7...
I'm stuck at same place. I can't raise es + Maya relationship over 11. I already try (don't know how many) to have sex with them unlocked together where there is (++relationship) day after this I check during class as Es and relationship is still 11. What did I wrong? Pls help:unsure:

Aug 17, 2021
Sorry if this question has already been answered somewhere in the thread, but I can't seem to get past 19/20 for Gloria. All my "skills" are up as far as they can go. reputation and lewdness are both adequate to the checks that should be needed, but whenever i try and progress the game spits out the message "buffs should be at max too (spanking lvl 2 is enough)" despite the fact that spanking is very much at level 2 and has been for a while now. View attachment 1955502
progress maya and esther ig

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Sorry if this question has already been answered somewhere in the thread, but I can't seem to get past 19/20 for Gloria. All my "skills" are up as far as they can go. reputation and lewdness are both adequate to the checks that should be needed, but whenever i try and progress the game spits out the message "buffs should be at max too (spanking lvl 2 is enough)" despite the fact that spanking is very much at level 2 and has been for a while now. View attachment 1955502
Here are the exact triggers:

"_coef" is lvl of your buffs, 0.5=lvl 1, 1.0=lvl2 etc.

I'm stuck at same place. I can't raise es + Maya relationship over 11. I already try (don't know how many) to have sex with them unlocked together where there is (++relationship) day after this I check during class as Es and relationship is still 11. What did I wrong? Pls help:unsure:
And here are yours:

You need their individual sluttiness as well: have solo encounters, not threesomes. Also have some strip-club plotline progress.

Reactions: JimmyJazz69
Aug 17, 2021
Here are the exact triggers:

"_coef" is lvl of your buffs, 0.5=lvl 1, 1.0=lvl2 etc.

And here are yours:

You need their individual sluttiness as well: have solo encounters, not threesomes. Also have some strip-club plotline progress.
Hey man can u um add more stuff like that walk the bitch kinda stuff that would be really good

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Will AdventAnyx make a new game after this, probably similar styled? If so what are the possible ideas?
I hope something similar. At least the main ideas, the engine, dominating bitchy woman and making her a slut. This game just hits it out of the park with all of these aspects, would not change a thing.

Of course, depends on if adventanyx is fed up with making this type of game. Hopefully not.

Personally I think a family setting could be interesting. Step or not. Eventually having for example a bitchy matron of the house become the household plaything. This game does daily tasks well. So she could go from normally cooking dinner to doing that while getting harassed by household members etc. I think there is something there.

Basically I would love for the foundation formula to stay the same, but change up the setting, so you get different situations etc, different angles of corruption.

Apr 16, 2019
I hope something similar. At least the main ideas, the engine, dominating bitchy woman and making her a slut. This game just hits it out of the park with all of these aspects, would not change a thing.

Of course, depends on if adventanyx is fed up with making this type of game. Hopefully not.

Personally I think a family setting could be interesting. Step or not. Eventually having for example a bitchy matron of the house become the household plaything. This game does daily tasks well. So she could go from normally cooking dinner to doing that while getting harassed by household members etc. I think there is something there.

Basically I would love for the foundation formula to stay the same, but change up the setting, so you get different situations etc, different angles of corruption.
I think to catch the same niche that Insight of You are catching maybe govt executives would be appropriate. Bcos it seems the niche of this game more like public/social degradation and not much that would happens in family settings, or at least it hits harder in big organization settings. But still I'd love to see this game continues so <3

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes