Zendor

Mar 27, 2018
Since this one is on hold, do you know any similar corruption games? (Already played Corruption)
Try "Fashion Business", the premise of corrupting a boss is in the same ballpark (insuferable rich bitch makes everyone in her company and her house employees a living hell, then gets comeuppance from pretty much everyone she treated like shit).

Reactions: SiuKim

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Try "Fashion Business", the premise of corrupting a boss is in the same ballpark (insuferable rich bitch makes everyone in her company and her house employees a living hell, then gets comeuppance from pretty much everyone she treated like shit).
I tried that game but it seems it didn't have a lot of content. Is there a plenty of gangbangs and degradation for Monica that I would have reached if I kept playing?

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
I tried that game but it seems it didn't have a lot of content. Is there a plenty of gangbangs and degradation for Monica that I would have reached if I kept playing?
There's a loooot of content in fashion business. Great game for corruption. There is a fuckton of degradation for Monica if you keep playing. In terms of gangbangs... I can offhand recall several, but there is technically a shit ton if you class a gangbang as Monica being forced to bang a bunch of people at the same time. It's separated into episodes so you might've missed all the content that comes after the longish intro, but it's definitely worth the time imo

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
There's a loooot of content in fashion business. Great game for corruption. There is a fuckton of degradation for Monica if you keep playing. In terms of gangbangs... I can offhand recall several, but there is technically a shit ton if you class a gangbang as Monica being forced to bang a bunch of people at the same time. It's separated into episodes so you might've missed all the content that comes after the longish intro, but it's definitely worth the time imo
People wrote in their reviews that after the first episode the game gets worse, so I don't even know should I try it or not.

thrway188

Feb 20, 2022
..... I know been asked a lot but what is latest version cheat code ? I scrolled from page 127 all the way back to round 50. Used search for "code" and "cheat" as well.... some pages codes didn't work and can't seem to find newer one. I'm getting a bit tired of grind...
try

RedTomato

Jul 17, 2020
People wrote in their reviews that after the first episode the game gets worse, so I don't even know should I try it or not.
I mean, each to their own I suppose, but all of the good stuff happens after the first episode.

The story is enjoyably ridiculous, the grind unfortuntely is pretty bad, but the scenes as others said are really good and ramp up nicely.

You could skip the first episode, but it probably helps to better understand and appreciate the zaniness of the story. Plus the game mechanics and interface are explained in the first episode.

derpnibbles

Jul 28, 2017
As of last patreon post I believe they paused work on the game in february and haven't picked it back up yet, probably soon.

Cat14735

Oct 31, 2019
Maybe someone here can help. What are the locked Achievments and how can i unlock them ? View attachment 1929263
Bottom Right is "Living Bag", and has to do with Office workers using her. I don't know for sure, but would guess that it has to do with the "Insertions" number - I am at 3718

Top right two are"Addicted to Anal" and "Loose Holes". Going to guess Anal and maybe total times sex for those two. The save that has those two both have about 350 for anal and vaginal sex.

Not sure on the rest you are missing...

wojmmirg

Oct 31, 2016
Maybe someone here can help. What are the locked Achievments and how can i unlock them ? View attachment 1929263
A user posted the ways to unlock the achievements below. I think they are all not too hard to get tbh, the only one I had a problem with was achievement 2 cause my numbers for vaginal sex and blowjobs were already waaaay to high to get anal above the sum of them so I had to get the insert number over 3000, maybe you wanna go for that one first imo.

0-14 achievement unlock

ach1: den_slut_num >= 5:
ach2: g_asex >= 100 and g_vsex+g_blow < g_asex and glo_rep < 500 or g_insert >= 3000 and office_gwork_plot >= 3
ach3: g_glory > 300 and g_cumin > 50000 and glo_rep < 400
ach4: g_asex > 200 and g_vsex > 200 and g_piss > 20 and glo_lewd > 550
ach5: g_groped+g_slap > 200 and g_insert > 300 and glo_rep < 400
ach6 : g_bukk > 50 and g_ex > 200 and exhib_coef >= 1.5 and glo_rep < 400
ach7: unfinished
ach8: g_pissin > 20000
ach9: g_public > 100 and g_cumin > 50000 and g_asex+g_vsex+g_blow > 1000 and glo_rep <= 300
ach10: g_pissin > 50000 and g_cumin > 50000 and glo_rep <= 300
ach11: g_ex > 100 and g_climax > 50 and g_slap+g_groped > 200 and glo_rep < 500 and exhib_coef >= 1.5
ach12: g_asex > 500 and g_slap+g_groped > 300 and spank_coef >= 2.0 and alvarez_plot >= 16 and glo_rep < 300 and glo_lewd > 700
ach13: g_insert > 300 and g_ex > 300 and glo_rep < 300 and g_assistant_plot >= 5
ach14: g_climax > 1000 and multi_coef >= 0.6

(ps:cumin/1000=cum total;pissin/1000=piss total)

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes