Dawson20022

Jun 15, 2017
I'm at the bankruptcy stage but the vibro-egg subquest is still at 1 and I don't know how to go forward with that. Help a brother out please

runz

Mar 3, 2018
I can't download that on mega because on Cap can someone compressed this please

chien180

Feb 4, 2020
do you guys ever hear about something name "megaDownloader"?
just 1click and boom, f^ck that mega cap

qwer@07

Aug 5, 2018
iNSight of you [v0.10] [AdventAnyx][Compressed]
Original Size : 6.00 GB
Compressed Win/Linux || Mac : 2.02 GB || 1.98 GB

This compression is unofficial

Last edited:

Xypher

May 1, 2017
I understand this game is far from done but will there be another sidegirl added in the future or the progress would focus on finalizing Gloria's and other content?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0 + Gallery unlocker

IMPORTANT Instructions (the final version of the game exceeded the default android apk size):
1. Download the 1.0 APK:
104 MiB
2. Install the apk and run it once.

If you are updating (and you already have the RPA in place) you may stop here.

3. Download the RPA file (NOTE - if you already have the RPA file you don't have to download it again):
2.11 GiB
4. Move the RPA file to the game directory on your phone:
Documents/Renpy_Saves/com.estrada777.insightofyou/game
The file MUST be named: archive.0.13.rpa
5. Restart the game and enjoy.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:

agros

Jul 1, 2017
I understand this game is far from done but will there be another sidegirl added in the future or the progress would focus on finalizing Gloria's and other content?
No, there will be not. Game is actualy close to be completed. Only probably two big updates and game os finished.

Reactions: JimmyJazz69

kurum007

Jul 26, 2017
adventanyx

Mirrored the PC/Linux version to workupload in split .7z files
feel free to add them to the OP or notify me if you want me to delete this message

For the paranoid:

Reactions: Nucx

drdredit

Jul 1, 2020
AT BK stage 5 - only subtask left is Walters - at level 15 - the tip says it needs high lewdness and max exhibitionism buff - have both but can't progress.

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018
AdventAnyx Looks like the bug with "persistent" stuff not updating so the gallery thinks you're cheating has already been reported.

I found a different bug with the achievements. I know they're not in their final state, and ach7 is not yet implemented...

However, ach14 is implemented (there is a scene for it) but impossible to unlock. It requires multi_coef >= 1.5, while the final upgrade is 0.6
I'd think that would just be a level we can't reach yet except... that would mean her desire goes up when she orgasms instead of down, so I don't think it'll ever be >= 1, much less 1.5.

Only 7 and 14 aren't unlockable, and since 14 is implemented, I am guessing it was meant to be unlockable, so it seems the requirement here should be multi_coef >= 0.6

Reactions: AdventAnyx

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
AdventAnyx Looks like the bug with "persistent" stuff not updating so the gallery thinks you're cheating has already been reported.

I found a different bug with the achievements. I know they're not in their final state, and ach7 is not yet implemented...

However, ach14 is implemented (there is a scene for it) but impossible to unlock. It requires multi_coef >= 1.5, while the final upgrade is 0.6
I'd think that would just be a level we can't reach yet except... that would mean her desire goes up when she orgasms instead of down, so I don't think it'll ever be >= 1, much less 1.5.

Only 7 and 14 aren't unlockable, and since 14 is implemented, I am guessing it was meant to be unlockable, so it seems the requirement here should be multi_coef >= 0.6
Yep!
The version shared here has gallery dysfunctional, and they haven't stolen the script fix for some reason :HideThePain:
v0.10 "A" should have the gallery completely fixed and updated with all the new 0.10 scenes.

Achievement 7 is empty. It was supposed to be a multi-level strip-club achievement, but I never got to creating animations for it.
Achievement 14 is present, but me being a dumbass, I locked it behind the 1.5 coefficient, while the maximum is 0.6 (and will be 1.0). All other buffs were maxed at 1.5 when I was making achievements and I forgot to fix it with this version. Should be added to "A".

Last edited:

Guios

Aug 7, 2020
Yep!
The version shared here has gallery dysfunctional, and they haven't stolen the script fix for some reason :HideThePain:
v0.10 "A" should have the gallery completely fixed and updated with all the new 0.10 scenes.

Achievement 7 is empty. It was supposed to be a multi-level strip-club achievement, but I never got to creating animations for it.
Achievement 14 is present, but me being a dumbass, I locked it behind the 1.5 coefficient, while the maximum is 0.6 (and will be 1.0). All other buffs were maxed at 1.5 when I was making achievements and I forgot to fix it with this version. Should be added to "A".
when will v0.10 A public release comes out?

Tianaria

Nov 28, 2021
I'm stuck at the step 18 of gloria story. I can't disciplining her I don't understand why, she have desire at 20 000, all buff are lvl 3 except pain that are lock lvl 2 and she have lewdness at 219. What I need to do to continue?

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes