gReihutb

Dec 6, 2022
What's happening here? People losing interest...I remember update v.0.10a was released (leaked) here within 2 weeks time...
where's the pirate gang....:sneaky:

• Sad
Reactions: AdventAnyx
Sep 4, 2022
if u didn't like what happen in 0.11, why did u play 0.12 ? and btw 0.11 I would say a cosmetic update ... it means, that maybe u didn't like what happen in 0.10 ... imo, no sense in your comment...

But if u played 0.12 , u can publish it )
Meant the previous version, i forgot 0.11 was just a small cosmetic one. How am i making no sense if i say that the game has gotten too extreme for me? Its a rather simple sentence in English.

• Angry
Reactions: SiuKim

ramson32

Sep 19, 2017
hi, AdventAnyx is there any solution for animation lagging? In-game the animations lag but in the video player, they are playing smoothly. I am using windows 7 i5 5th gen 8gb ram. Please help

• Sad

CalicoBROOJ

Oct 6, 2021
I've noticed this issue with games using renpy v8. I've no ideas about the technical side of things but my laptop which runs animations in BaDik fine, could not handle the anims in Leap of Faith for instance. What I had to do in Leap of Faith was UnRen the game, convert all videos to 30FPS and it felt better.
I'm kinda convinced RenPy v8 just fucking sucks when it comes to videos on lower end hardware.

A shame devs are using it more and more.

Reactions: Stan5851

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
I've noticed this issue with games using renpy v8. I've no ideas about the technical side of things but my laptop which runs animations in BaDik fine, could not handle the anims in Leap of Faith for instance. What I had to do in Leap of Faith was UnRen the game, convert all videos to 30FPS and it felt better.
I'm kinda convinced RenPy v8 just fucking sucks when it comes to videos on lower end hardware.

A shame devs are using it more and more.
Open the game, press Shift+G, choose either angle2 or gl2 renderer from the top left, restart the game with the original videos and see if it works any better.

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
Is there a compressed copy of the windows version of this game? The only one on the front page says it is for the Mac version.

thanks

Reactions: 1Teddy1
4.40 star(s) 163 Votes