Apr 7, 2019
I really want to support this, but Patreon is so stupid and inept that doesn't let me. I really want to support a lot of people, but i REALLY hate patreon.
I concur! That's why it's nice to see games on ichio. It's easy to donate any amount to the developer, even if the game is posted for free.

Babek_420

Mar 19, 2020
How do I get Esther and Mayas relationship to 12? Its stuck at 11 for me and their horniness doesnt go past 7
*asked this before but didnt get an answer

Cumfucius

Oct 19, 2017
hey, AdventAnyx : just in case u missed a message earlier... suggest to register on . Your game is great and I think people who has problems with patreon support can support u on boosty
As far as i remember its impossible to withdraw money for non russian users

• Sad
Reactions: AdventAnyx

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
is it just me or u guys having lag to with the animation thing? if no then can u guys tell me what is device using with the low or minimum specification ur using? :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
CAn someone suggest the similar game? I relly like it
there is one n its this
"Corruption" by Mr.C
but sadly the qualities is not like this game that game having a big size with grainy qualities, though minus the big size have a lot of girls to get, either way that not the point have lot girls reduce the qualities cuz i've play lot game have like a lot of girls with decent or even great qualities not only 3d even 2d game

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes