Ryuu2k

Aug 12, 2018
Release dates for all tiers:
$10-tier: very soon (currently packing and uploading), today-tomorrow. Will also include the updated patreon cheat-password;

$5-tier: somewhere mid-month, around 13-15 December;

Public: at the end of December, around 29-30;

noctred

Nov 25, 2017
Not too sure on this but I think the camera feed is playing the incorrect scenes when Gloria is assigned to Adam Walters (started a new game from scratch on .12) -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This looks like content from the latest update and kinda out of place for Gloria's current progression in my game.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Not too sure on this but I think the camera feed is playing the incorrect scenes when Gloria is assigned to Adam Walters (started a new game from scratch on .12) -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This looks like content from the latest update and kinda out of place for Gloria's current progression in my game.
Uh-oh... This looks bad. Can I have your save-game?

Reactions: noctred

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Ok, couldn't so I've subscribed to InSight's Patreon page and played the newest update... but I'll refrain from voicing my opinion until the public release is out (sound ironic for Gloria, doesn't it?) and everyone has had a chance to see the penultimate act of the story.

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
Release dates for all tiers:
$10-tier: very soon (currently packing and uploading), today-tomorrow. Will also include the updated patreon cheat-password;

$5-tier: somewhere mid-month, around 13-15 December;

Public: at the end of December, around 29-30;
Need a rich hero!

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes