zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Easy guys, have a little patience. A torrent'll probably be out soon and there'll probably be an explanation about the micropatch at some point as well. We don't even have a changelog for .12 on the main page yet. For all we know the explanation for the micropatch might be in there somewhere.

LivingThings

Jun 29, 2017
Changelog from patreon

1.Patch notes, v0.11 - > v0.12:
  • The final (and optional) stage of Gloria's corruption!
  • Animations: +196, now at 2260 total, pictures - not counted;
  • New everything for the new Gloria: from her new looks, to dialog pictures, to different status-screens, to diary shots, etc.
  • The perfect gameplay loop - just enjoy the show, no grinding for this phase
  • Most of her favorite activities now have the finale episode;
  • Her "Snapchatty" gallery too;
  • Minus the endings, the game is now complete;
  • This time, with all the new stuff already in the gallery and spell-checked, at release;
  • Gallery now also has all of her camera animations, in full 1920*1080 resolution;
  • Have a good time
  • Now when Sam already has 100 points (capped), most actions (and passives) will add Esther's points instead, at a ~66% rate;
  • Slutty Maya will start rolling for events when over 70 Horniness, instead of 50 to avoid event-clogging issues;
  • Added big text tooltip to use Esther's phone in Maya's slut-route. The phone generates much more Sluttiness-per-view compared to passive waiting, but players missed that;
  • Updated a few Journal tooltips to include more required triggers to avoid confusion;
  • Fixed the latest Patreon password bug, being inconsistent on game-reload;
  • something else

no mention about the patch

Sh6k6sh6

May 7, 2021
I'm pretty sure that the micropatch is a hotfix. In doubt, save your original scripts.rpa somewhere else before replacing it by the one in the micropatch folder

wojmmirg

Oct 31, 2016
Assume micro patch is just fix for bugs like below

Not too sure on this but I think the camera feed is playing the incorrect scenes when Gloria is assigned to Adam Walters (started a new game from scratch on .12) -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This looks like content from the latest update and kinda out of place for Gloria's current progression in my game.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Changelog from patreon

1.Patch notes, v0.11 - > v0.12:
  • The final (and optional) stage of Gloria's corruption!
  • Animations: +196, now at 2260 total, pictures - not counted;
  • New everything for the new Gloria: from her new looks, to dialog pictures, to different status-screens, to diary shots, etc.
  • The perfect gameplay loop - just enjoy the show, no grinding for this phase
  • Most of her favorite activities now have the finale episode;
  • Her "Snapchatty" gallery too;
  • Minus the endings, the game is now complete;
  • This time, with all the new stuff already in the gallery and spell-checked, at release;
  • Gallery now also has all of her camera animations, in full 1920*1080 resolution;
  • Have a good time
  • Now when Sam already has 100 points (capped), most actions (and passives) will add Esther's points instead, at a ~66% rate;
  • Slutty Maya will start rolling for events when over 70 Horniness, instead of 50 to avoid event-clogging issues;
  • Added big text tooltip to use Esther's phone in Maya's slut-route. The phone generates much more Sluttiness-per-view compared to passive waiting, but players missed that;
  • Updated a few Journal tooltips to include more required triggers to avoid confusion;
  • Fixed the latest Patreon password bug, being inconsistent on game-reload;
  • something else

no mention about the patch
It's sad the game is complete (almost).

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Eh, wanted to re-pack "v0.12+patch" and release it in a few days myself, but uh well...
Surprised it took so long to leak this time, almost a month!
Thanks, guys. Really appreciated that :love:
Either I have the best supporters, or noone gives a shit about this abomination of a game anymore :KEK:
Today I choose to be an optimist!

Kay, let me answer some questions from the thread:

Yeah, it will be good if AdventAnyx will open his page on Boosty. This is way to support creator for people from Russia, Belarus and east Europe.
I would never mind taking more money from you, guys. Trust me :KEK:
But there's little point in doing that when I can't use them afterwards. The current world situation is kinda unfriendly towards money transfers in that region. Keep it and use for something better o_O

hi, AdventAnyx is there any solution for animation lagging? In-game the animations lag but in the video player, they are playing smoothly. I am using windows 7 i5 5th gen 8gb ram. Please help
I wish I knew anything about that :HideThePain:
I mean, this is roughly the spec I started making the game with (ram was 16gb though). But back then all animations were at 30 fps ( v0.4+ has 60fps animations), and Renpy was still supporting 32 bit systems.
You'd probably have more luck asking around Renpy forums. I just update it for the latest version before every big release, and hope for the best. Sorry, I'm not competent enough. But if you do something and it helps you, please write to me, I'll add it to the list of possible solutions.
For example I remember it helped to make sure that (if it's a laptop) the game is running on the actual GPU, not integrated graphics.

Is the Micropatch a hotfix?
The hotfix ("scripts.rpa" file) only fixes incorrect Walters camera animations in secretary phase and in the gallery. And a few Diary tooltips as well. Should be playable without it.

Christmas came early!

And so have I. :Kappa:
From 25 seconds on, basically what I expect from my players

:LUL:

Xypher

May 1, 2017
So with this game done, any plans for a new game? Or keep expanding this one?

Still congrats either way.

Aug 24, 2020
So with this game done, any plans for a new game? Or keep expanding this one?

Still congrats either way.
I'm not sure but there is one more update to finalize everything. After, advent said that they wanted to try a fem protag game (not sure). Personally I would like to see a similar style game, either a new boss or a brat, but I bet advent has some plans! :devilish:

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Is this the fixed version? There were issues with the alpha release and some of Walter's events (both in-game and gallery), a patch was released separately and it was never made clear if this patch was later properly integrated...

Edit: nevermind, I see dev clarified this in an above post and the patch is still separate. Repeat, NOT YET INTEGRATED (some assembly required).

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes