Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Sorry if I'm blind of if I missed the info but...
What is the "micropatch"?
Does it gives MC a micropenis or something?
The hotfix(AKA Micropatch) ("scripts.rpa" file) only fixes incorrect Walters camera animations in secretary phase and in the gallery. And a few Diary tooltips as well. Should be playable without it.
Please next time use the search buttons.

SinisterJoker

Oct 14, 2019
Sometimes people notice the most insignificant little detail and make a whole conspiracy theory to explain it.

Guys. The socks are On because her grandma knitted them, and Esther really values her grandma :KEK:

Also, onto why there's no Esther's slut route. The simple reason was that it'd take another year to make and polish, and I became too much tired of the game at the moment. Maybe one day. If polls show there's a demand still. Maybe.

i was just wondering as it wint shorts than shirt and still had the socks on and the every thing after the shower but i love that anscer for because her grandma knitted them, and Esther really values her grandma (y)(y)

RedTomato

Jul 17, 2020
Sometimes people notice the most insignificant little detail and make a whole conspiracy theory to explain it.

Guys. The socks are On because her grandma knitted them, and Esther really values her grandma :KEK:

Also, onto why there's no Esther's slut route. The simple reason was that it'd take another year to make and polish, and I became too much tired of the game at the moment. Maybe one day. If polls show there's a demand still. Maybe.
With the game nearing completion, just wanted to say thank you for a thoroughly entertaining experience!

I'm looking forward to your next project and wish you much success with it.

Merry Christmas!

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
"Minus the endings, the game is now complete"

what is this bullshit? XD

until all 3 girls have NTR full blown corrupted scenes and we get an incest patch, I view this game as incomplete. and my opinion matters because I'm young and entitled and that is my truth!! :/

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
I stop playing at early version because Gloria was fucking everyone except MC.

Maybe another update and the game will be complete. now my question. MC ever at any point in game got to fuck Gloria ?

itsformysin

Jun 21, 2019
to the dev of the game AdventAnyx loveing the game so far but just wondering why with this scene why take all her clouts of

View attachment 2259531

but leave her ankle socks on

View attachment 2259532

and yes to ever one who is going to say not ever one likes feet but it is not about foot fetish it is just 90% of female and males take there socks of win having sex and for how kinky i have seen so far with her she is defiantly one to take it all of and leave nothing on in less it was kinky lingerie or sexy outfit type of socks to leave on kind like school girl knee high socks or thigh highs
Ankle socks are very niceeeeeeee socks.
Stop the horrid sock-cism upon ankle socks.
Ankle sock matters.
XD

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
don't know what happened with the new version but every single download link is over an hour LOL..

update:

seems to be working much faster now, gofile at least.

Last edited:

lol52ct

Dec 21, 2018
so this game is finished or not? I have been waiting for the game to be completely ended before I continue to play

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes