streetdevil

Aug 9, 2020
Im stuck in Gloria main plot 17 same as many people maya plot lv 7 but never process the game
it's always bug what ever i try i play in new game 3 time

can any one give me some save that pass the shit bug

1671948974664.png

Kamet-69

Jan 31, 2020
this game has potential but is too complicated and WAY TOO MUCH stuff to read.
the graphycs are wonderful but the game should have been more like Corruption by Mr C

• Haha
Reactions: AdventAnyx

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Don't know why they didn't leak compressed version as well as Mac distrib. Yes, I do have those in the same Patreon post.
But anyway. I'm gonna re-pack v0.12a (12+patch) in a few days and make it public myself.

How to finish strip club? More then 1 week sent her to club and no reaction
View attachment 2261550
This should already be fixed by the micro-patch (if they leaked the right one). Should be fixed in v0.12a
(just an incorrect star icon, you haven't missed anything)

Im stuck in Gloria main plot 17 same as many people maya plot lv 7 but never process the game
it's always bug what ever i try i play in new game 3 time

can any one give me some save that pass the shit bug

View attachment 2261817
It says in the tooltip what you need, and you don't have that. How's that a bug? :rolleyes:

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
Don't know why they didn't leak compressed version as well as Mac distrib. Yes, I do have those in the same Patreon post.
But anyway. I'm gonna re-pack v0.12a (12+patch) in a few days and make it public myself.

This should already be fixed by the micro-patch (if they leaked the right one). Should be fixed in v0.12a

It says in the tooltip what you need, and you don't have that. How's that a bug? :rolleyes:
Thanks mate.

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
Next update will be the final with several endings? I hope Carl will be faithful husband for Gloria))

walt_bob

May 3, 2017
Am I missing any drivers? none of the animations or pictures are loading with the game.
I think you're playing Win version from your virtual machine on MAC (like parallels) that's a common situation, and unfortunately there is no solution for that broken animation, existed codecs of WebM don't solve problem of properly working animation in game, animation from folders works great but in games (no matter what's the engine of the game), it's broken and look that way (like on your screenshot), soooo:
Just play version for MAC :)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 163 Votes