slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Why are all the posts showing at twice the size? I gotta redownload since the .12 version still kinda buggy even with that patch from a month ago, all the posts here are twice the size the devs public posts on patreon...?

Curium255

Dec 5, 2019
Maybe I'm missing something obvious, but I'm stuck trying to get Gloria to level 7. I've got both buffs available at that point to level 3 (nothing left available to upgrade), her lewdness is over 50 (61), her hate has been down to 0 several times (sometimes below 0), she is locked, and her desire is over 4000 (I've gotten it over 20,000 once) while keeping her hatred below 30, but nothing is triggering to advance to the next stage. I tried searching for help but all I found was people struggling to keep her hatred below 30 which isn't an issue for me.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Looking for games with harem and romance I found this one. But looking at the rest of the tags, I see many that I don't like. Just to know, would it be possible to only focus on the LIs that have romance and avoid the rest?

Telamon

Jun 18, 2017
Looking for games with harem and romance I found this one. But looking at the rest of the tags, I see many that I don't like. Just to know, would it be possible to only focus on the LIs that have romance and avoid the rest?
The point of the game is to turn the boss into a slut, the only character you have the choice of romancing or not is your girlfriends friend. If you say yes to the friend you get a harem route if you say no she turns into a slut.

Reactions: BlasKyau

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
No, this game is not for you. Any romance there is sprouts from cock addiction.

Reactions: BlasKyau

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Just a quick post to say that I loved how Esther stopped her father and Sam on his tracks at the start of chapter 3. That´s my girl!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: AdventAnyx

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
The point of the game is to turn the boss into a slut, the only character you have the choice of romancing or not is your girlfriends friend. If you say yes to the friend you get a harem route if you say no she turns into a slut.
No, this game is not for you. Any romance there is sprouts from cock addiction.
Thanks for the reply.

I guess you're right and it's not a game that might interest me. Personally my main interest is harem and romance.

In any case, thank AdventAnyx for the game and good luck.

And a good 2023 for all people in the thread.

Nova Minx

Aug 8, 2022
A lot of fun this game. I didn't find it especially erotic, but there is care taken with the animations and characters that creates a unique appeal. There is at times a lot of dialogue, and if time is taken to read the beats of the game, they're a quite enjoyable.

It's what i expected Milfy City to be, that wasn't. That is, a revenge story. Milfy City descended into an incestuous harem leaving it's revenge beginnings behind. (Milfy City is fine game that i enjoyed in a different light, and i'm sure it will find new fans, even in it's current state)

iNSight of You is also reminiscent of Fashion Business. without the slow-burn, drip-fed grind.

The character of Carl has me laughing anytime i look at him. He is a simple sleaze, but he has so much fun being just that.

• Red Heart

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I wish I knew anything about that :HideThePain:
I mean, this is roughly the spec I started making the game with (ram was 16gb though). But back then all animations were at 30 fps ( v0.4+ has 60fps animations), and Renpy was still supporting 32 bit systems.
You'd probably have more luck asking around Renpy forums. I just update it for the latest version before every big release, and hope for the best. Sorry, I'm not competent enough. But if you do something and it helps you, please write to me, I'll add it to the list of possible solutions.
For example I remember it helped to make sure that (if it's a laptop) the game is running on the actual GPU, not integrated graphics.
AdventAnyx, you've got an amazing game (I wanted to say those words back when the actual game version 0.6 was up to date, but cursed procrastination prevented me from doing so). I'll try to make amends by writing a full-fledged review. Anyway, now I'm writing about something else. I too had a problem with animation lags in v 0.12 and 100% CPU loading of my I5 Core. I started looking for a possible cause and came across this post by accident. Please take a look, maybe the lags are really happening because of this parameter,
https://f95zone.to/threads/from-the-eclipse-v0-2-3g-erochaser.98051/post-8580860
and not because the new RenPy 8 is laggy crap, forcibly using the integrated video card instead of the external one and deliberately loading all CPU cores to piss people off.

And thank you so much for your game - it's a true masterpiece. I wish you good luck and hope your next project will be just as interesting and hot, keeping the best of iNSight of you. :)

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
iNSight of You is also reminiscent of Fashion Business. without the slow-burn, drip-fed grind.
These are completely different games and some similarities here are only in the similar characters of Gloria and Monica. Everything else is different and the main difference is that Monica doesn't like sex and physical intimacy by default and it's axiomatic and a given (and no neurochip in this FB game universe has been invented yet). I.e. Monica won't turn into a happy slut like Gloria. But in any case, both these games are great, just each in its own way.

Nova Minx

Aug 8, 2022
These are completely different games and some similarities here are only in the similar characters of Gloria and Monica. Everything else is different and the main difference is that Monica doesn't like sex and physical intimacy by default and it's axiomatic and a given (and no neurochip in this FB game universe has been invented yet). I.e. Monica won't turn into a happy slut like Gloria. But in any case, both these games are great, just each in its own way.
I disagree with you. As stated in your own reply, the characters of Gloria and Monica are similar. Their decent into humiliation and degradation is what i am referring to.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I disagree with you. As stated in your own reply, the characters of Gloria and Monica are similar. Their decent into humiliation and degradation is what i am referring to.
Nevertheless, these games have different priorities and goals. Monica is the female MC, she has the ability to make decisions that affect her fate and will eventually affect the game's various endings. Furthermore, FB is not your typical "slut-simulator", where the female protagonist gets sucked into all the perversions and starts to adore it. Whereas Gloria is presented to us primarily as an interesting sexual object for scientific experimentation and a future happy slut whose fate is predetermined, And the player controls Sam (MC), who makes all the decisions that Gloria is incapable of influencing.

Last edited:

JustAlexKing

May 28, 2022
Anyone know some more amazing high quality animated 3DCG game with corruption /mind break kind of thing like this , could recommended me a few, i would be much appreciate, thank you.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Anyone know some more amazing high quality animated 3DCG game with corruption /mind break kind of thing like this , could recommended me a few, i would be much appreciate, thank you.
There are some good games out there, but if you want a game that will pleasantly impress you with its quality and stunning animations, then start with this one--> Deviant Anomalies And here's AdventAnyx's comment about this gem. ;)

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes