bndlover

Jun 4, 2019
Finally the completed version. I think I've been playing this on/off for a year now and it's what developed my interest in h-games in general. TY for your hard work and a gr8 game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AdventAnyx

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Finally the completed version. I think I've been playing this on/off for a year now and it's what developed my interest in h-games in general. TY for your hard work and a gr8 game.
Almost completed. This is the penultimate update, not the final one.

satominakono

Nov 19, 2021
It tells you right there. You have to get Maya's route to 4 then you have to talk the Esther and make your boss want to do Blowjobs. You might have already unlocked the Blowjob, but you still have to talk to Esther.
have already speak with esther

Fatty12

Feb 5, 2022
have already speak with esther
Did you press "Chat about current goals" or "Talk to Es"? Because you have to press the "Chat about current goals." After that go Click iNSight Control; then Invent New Pattern; next press tarnsform her into a cum-slut, then Finale press Swallowing Expert 1. Make Sure you have 40 Esther points. Next Go to work; Interact with Gloria; Order her to your office; Personal Training; Cock Sucking; Finale Lend her your dick.

satominakono

Nov 19, 2021
Did you press "Chat about current goals" or "Talk to Es"? Because you have to press the "Chat about current goals." After that go Click iNSight Control; then Invent New Pattern; next press tarnsform her into a cum-slut, then Finale press Swallowing Expert 1. Make Sure you have 40 Esther points. Next Go to work; Interact with Gloria; Order her to your office; Personal Training; Cock Sucking; Finale Lend her your dick.
acutally that's show me this Desktop Screenshot 2023.01.19 - 08.14.31.63.png

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes