Chuck411

Sep 8, 2019
Do you guys prefer the Maya Slut route or the Maya Harem route?
The Slut route is definitely more entertaining since it's a way more radical change. But I think the harem route has it charms. It's probably more realistic (as much as anything could be in this game).

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Interesting that the dev wanted to maybe end the game as a tragedy, pretty bold. But now happy endings for everyone!!

Curium255

Dec 5, 2019
Do you guys prefer the Maya Slut route or the Maya Harem route?
I'm still in my first playthrough, I haven't done the Slut route yet, but from what I understand the slut route has more old /fat/ugly men, there are too many of them in the game as it is, I don't need more of them so I chose the Harem route.

Reactions: Dron41k

Clamsalot

Mar 31, 2020
Trying to get gloria to practice blowjobs but it says she needs to be lewder. At one point i was at 105 and got nothing. What do i have to do to get her up there?

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
How much content would this game have for me if I just want the girls I corrupt to be used and fucked by others, not the main character?

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
How much content would this game have for me if I just want the girls I corrupt to be used and fucked by others, not the main character?
There's only one girl that you corrupt: MC's boss (who later becomes his puppet). Part of her training involves the MC, and there's no way around it, but a lot of her "activities" (especiallly when she's fully corrupted) are with others, and MC's active involvement becomes no longer as necessary.

The other two girls are MC's girlfriend, who doesn't fool around with anyone except him, and girlfriend's BFF.
Said BFF has two paths, one of which is her desiring to embrace her slutty side, especially with older men. On that path, MC doesn't fuck her.

Reactions: rb813

Vrykolakas36

Feb 6, 2020
Trying to get gloria to practice blowjobs but it says she needs to be lewder. At one point i was at 105 and got nothing. What do i have to do to get her up there?
Keep spanking her and keep putting the butt plug back in her. It will slowly go up.

Curium255

Dec 5, 2019
Have you been progressing with the guard on the subway? Also check the levels on her 'upgrades'. They can lower sometimes due to her resistance.

Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022
I can´t buy a spare room at the office or assign her to maya.
Screenshot_20230312-202153.png
I can´t progress Maya´s slut route. Esther also can´t call her on her phone anymore.
Screenshot_20230312-202207.png

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
0.12 Update is great, game is awesome, I think maybe though there is something wrong with the below scene when you watch the camera to see Glorias end of day cum dump scene when assigned to Walters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I she supposed to look like that clipping through a table?
My bad with choosing the color of that thing. Looks slightly less confusing in non-pee version:
Screenshot_1.jpg

It's some sort of fetish furniture with a hole in it.
Didn't want to end all her activities with a trashcan and threw in a random object to stick her into :devilish:

I can´t buy a spare room at the office or assign her to maya.
I can´t progress Maya´s slut route. Esther also can´t call her on her phone anymore.
This is my fuck up again.
I don't check for Maya's subquest when you bankrupt Gloria, so if it's unexplored (barely started), it can not be finished after the bankruptcy.
I'll fix this by auto-advancing this subquest to be complete once you bankrupt Gloria. Thanks for reporting.

edit:
As to Maya:
Another fuck up. Basically to advance her route you need the Maya*Gloria subquest, but you can't advance that once you bankrupt Gloria.
I'll probably just add another check for M*G subquest to the bankruptcy check, should be easier.
For you, this means you can't finish it on that save-file. Sorry :cry:
(unless you unlock the console and type in:

$ glo_maya_plot=3

Then you'll be able to continue with Maya.)

Last edited:

Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022
This is my fuck up again.
I don't check for Maya's subquest when you bankrupt Gloria, so if it's unexplored (barely started), it can not be finished after the bankruptcy.
I'll fix this by auto-advancing this subquest to be complete once you bankrupt Gloria. Thanks for reporting.

edit:
As to Maya:
Another fuck up. Basically to advance her route you need the Maya*Gloria subquest, but you can't advance that once you bankrupt Gloria.
I'll probably just add another check for M*G subquest to the bankruptcy check, should be easier.
For you, this means you can't finish it on that save-file. Sorry :cry:
(unless you unlock the console and type in:

$ glo_maya_plot=3

Then you'll be able to continue with Maya.)
No problem, I had older saves and it works.;) (y)

Reactions: AdventAnyx

Name00131

Apr 30, 2021
Is there a way to skip to the content after the 0.10 update? I had completed the story until the dev went on a break.

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes