rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
whats the best way to raie her sexual endurance? im trying to get her to untoppable convulsions, I got it as high as 19 but now its minus 4? think ive messed up somewhere...

Edit
nevermind reloaded the save and got her enurance to 30

Dron41k

Mar 26, 2018
AdventAnyx
This is the best xxx game that I played. It has gameplay and not so much grind. Scenes are awesome, music is awesome (additional respect for and ) and humor & memes. 10/10
Edit: Lock, Stock and two smoking barrels reference is very funny!

Last edited:

DzDyDzD

Apr 22, 2019
@AdventAnyx
so next update will be the last update right? i just read your pantron recently. The fun party near the end soon.

thank you for the wonderful journey, hope we can begin another together in the future.

best regards
Yeah, all of these updates make it seem that the end is night. I've already got the bankrupt ending twice now, from forgetting that I've already seen it. Interested to see just how many possible endings there may be for this.

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
A split download would be appreciated because most of those hosts are pretty bad for me (slow + often fail), MEGA would be fine but it has a 5GB daily limit.
Try using , it has auto resume downloads with hosts that support it . It currently doesn't work with Gofile, but it works well with Anonfiles.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Try using , it has auto resume downloads with hosts that support it . It currently doesn't work with Gofile, but it works well with Anonfiles.
I've been using it since you recommended it, it's good but I didn't think file hosts would allow resuming. Unfortunately I see Anonfile as pretty sus.

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
I've been using it since you recommended it, it's good but I didn't think file hosts would allow resuming. Unfortunately I see Anonfile as pretty sus.
I don't mean to bust balls or anything, but so far Anonfile has been sus if you try to download from a browser without adblock. With Jdownloader it just downloads the file the uploader uploaded.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

Goldaga

Mar 15, 2017
I'm confused. The changelog says " Minus the endings, the game is now complete" has content for having sex with Maya been added as well as finished the slut route at the club?

Reactions: taithetula

JustAlexKing

May 28, 2022
The only thing i hope could be improve in this game, is that on some group sex scene, mostly Maya slut route content, when she having sex the camera angle show way too much of the fat ugly old man and too little of Maya, especially her "private part" during these session, camera should concentrate towards Maya and her assets rather than the bodies of these fat old bollocks.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I'm confused. The changelog says " Minus the endings, the game is now complete" has content for having sex with Maya been added as well as finished the slut route at the club?
Maya's slut route has been finished for quite some time. The final release will probably have just one ending cutscene or two, if more than one possible ending is planned.

Reactions: Goldaga

wojmmirg

Oct 31, 2016
0.12 Update is great, game is awesome, I think maybe though there is something wrong with the below scene when you watch the camera to see Glorias end of day cum dump scene when assigned to Walters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I she supposed to look like that clipping through a table?

Ganrak

Nov 1, 2017
I can't do research even when my resistance level is 0, we have more important things than this, it says to prevent death, what should I do, I couldn't figure it out.
1676694730507.png

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes