JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
can you chip and bimbofy Esther and if so how?. oh! and cam you name change characters at some point?

DarkYamada24

May 21, 2018
Basically just image size/quality. Most people will be fine with the LQ (Low Quality) vs the extra size for HQ (High Quality).
Check the Developer Notes on the OP, he mentions it there, although that is fairly old! Enjoy! :>)
Thank for the information

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Kinda disappointed at the endings tbh. Was hoping for atleast a full on scene with all the Mc's. But it was basically a slideshow and dialogue telling you where everyone is. Certainly a let down after V 0.12.
Also kinda wanted to see a tatted up Gloria as was promised by Melissa. But she stays the same throughout the years, even though she no longer works in the office anymore.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Hey, everyone.
This thread became way too wholesome for me for a few days :LUL:
didnt_read_lol.gif

Anyway. Let me quickly answer a few things.

Plans about next game?
As I said on Patreon - after the official release. I'll write a bigger post for everyone.

Low quality vs Normal
I don't change resolution (because that'd break the interface), I use a slightly tighter preset when re-compressing the files.
Originally, the game is now 13 GB on my side.
I re-compress it with this tool (go send some love to the creator).
I use 100% quality preset which results in "7.5 GB Standard version".
I use 90% quality preset which results in "4 GB Compressed version".
So, basically, the pixels get worse, I guess :4Head:

Use Renpy 8.1 !!!
Since this version is out of the bag anyway now, here, I updated my Renpy launcher and quickly made this, without any testing.

To moderators: I suggest NOT adding this to the main post yet.
I'll wait for people who are playing this to respond and if there's no additional problems with it, I'll make the official release with Renpy 8.1 in May.

RESPOND IF YOU PLAYED THIS!

Fan art, assets, etc.
I plan on making the official 1.0 release un-archived (in Renpy terms).
Which means that you'll have access to all files, without needing extra tools that might either not work or bring extra bugs while unpacking.
You'll have access to all .webm animations, all .png files for any of your needs, music, and all my shitty code :HideThePain:
I also plan to release my characters for Honey Select 1 for everyone to do what they want with them.
...Except I never downloaded or uploaded them before, so I don't really know how to properly share them yet, since not everyone has the same mods installed. Might need a tip. Otherwise, google will help me when it's time for that.

If you have other questions, I'll try answering them in bulk once in awhile again.
Thanks for your kindness.

Now go leave a review to this thread, you lazy bastards!

20220814151725759.png

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
so I got one qustion does this game is Driven or choices ?
(edite No one Gives Feed back ):unsure:

Last edited:

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
what's the save location ? tried appdata roaming renpy i cant find iNSight of you or
AdventAnyx

i want to delete my savess and start fresh now that it's completed

SomeoneX22

Dec 1, 2017
what's the save location ? tried appdata roaming renpy i cant find iNSight of you or
AdventAnyx

i want to delete my savess and start fresh now that it's completed
Folder name starts with "2020..."
You can sort by date modified to easily find save folder after launching the game.

Reactions: JapanFreak

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
Since this version is out of the bag anyway now, here, I updated my Renpy launcher and quickly made this, without any testing.

iNSight of you v1.0 compressed Renpy 8.1 MEGA link

To moderators: I suggest NOT adding this to the main post yet.
I'll wait for people who are playing this to respond and if there's no additional problems with it, I'll make the official release with Renpy 8.1 in May.

RESPOND IF YOU PLAYED THIS!
i havent play either the complete version from OP or this mega version. but ill download this and do a test. thank you for sharing :coffee:

Reactions: AdventAnyx
4.40 star(s) 163 Votes