Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
What the difference with HQ and LQ?? Can someone tell me?? I want to try play this game
HQ- high Quality LQ = Low Quality

Honestly for these games HQ is worthless and just takes up space, unless you have a 4k 50in monitor chances of you noticing the "detail" between the 2 is slim to none

(assuming the dev didn't do something stupid like 300 rez for LQ but most cases LQ is still 1080p)

xellos616

May 5, 2020
AdventAnyx
Could you upgrade game to renpy 8.1.0 in future.

In 8.1.0, support for smartphones seems to be improved. Yes, and there is support in av1.

• Hey there
Reactions: AdventAnyx

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
HQ- high Quality LQ = Low Quality

Honestly for these games HQ is worthless and just takes up space, unless you have a 4k 50in monitor chances of you noticing the "detail" between the 2 is slim to none

(assuming the dev didn't do something stupid like 300 rez for LQ but most cases LQ is still 1080p)
Good to know, because i actually do have 4k 50" TV attached to my PC :D

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Is it a "forced" end due to lack of ideas/boredom etc or planned? Because honestly I'm a bit worried about "cleaned the game a bit by removing various "to be added later" promises, some may remain, report to me please;" because after that it looks as if the game was cut off because there were still places where there was supposed to be something extra and it won't be.
It didn't feel that way. The dev has been saying for a while now they were working on reaching an ending.

I think every complete game like this, however, is going to be missing some elements the dev had originally planned. To your point, a lot if times the ending seems rushed but this one didn't.

Mar 20, 2018
Congratulations on completion!
Not many games get completed, and from the devlogs, you started this in 2020 from scratch. No coding knowledge, no modeling, just a man with a passion.

Its been a ride as each update brings more features, easter eggs, and even the decision to stop overexpanding and focus on 3 girls with specific content, that led to this moment of triumph. Many games never reach this point as content creators overpromise and underdeliver, some get burnt out along the way, others want to keep milking it for money and in the end lost the direction of the game.

This game has lots of love from the developer in it, and it shows from the details. Thanks for completing this game, and take a breather and enjoy your magnum opus. Perhaps there will be a new game to come in the future, but if this game is anything to go by, a high bar has been set as a precedent.

Sep 10, 2017
omfg I was scrolling out of boredom and then I saw this.... I need a new pair of undies... and a new chair... probably need myself a new keyboard too.... but first im playing this sunnovagun god I wasnt expecting an update for this one ever again. let alone a final one!

davemanster

Jun 10, 2017
There comes a time that there are so many tags that each tag loses its meaning. This is one of those times. The site really should put a limit on how many tags can be used. Say...20?

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
There comes a time that there are so many tags that each tag loses its meaning. This is one of those times. The site really should put a limit on how many tags can be used. Say...20?
If the tag applies then what sense is there not to include it? Especially when people usually search games by the tags they're interested in.

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes