SomeoneX22

Dec 1, 2017

Pixeldrain

Pixeldrain

Dear Advent, my commiserations. Last release your game wasn't leaked (at all) and we had to wait for the public release. You were wondering if the game had lost its appeal or fans. Well here's a 2/3 day leak. This should reinforce your faith in us: we loved this game.

The best updates were 0.7-0.10 - absolute great stuff. The intial stuff with Esther (relaese 0.1-0.2) showed your skill - even if you thought you didn't have any. The whole idea of dynamic figure while the text was being played out added a sense of realism.

Thank You and Best of Luck.
Thank you so much for a leak! I would like to support developer on final release, but Patreon refuses to take our money :-/
I hope AdventAnyx still can make enough from other people, which is not considored pariahs by some stupid political agenda.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
View attachment 2564167

Could you guys at least post the whole leak, not just the full version? The next few pages are gonna be swarmed with people begging for compression anyway :HideThePain:
Good job, one of the few games that actually get finished, and with such quality! If this was your first game, then thats amazing!

Now take a well deserved break! Make more such games for us degenerates! Chop chop!

aza416

Jun 9, 2020
This game got the coolest dev I've ever seen here, hands down
Unfortunately, I just spent 7 hours modding Karryn's prison, but I will jump here as soon as possible. The last version I play this game is 0.6 I think?? Anyway, congratulation for completing the game

Mohanyadav69

May 25, 2022
So this game is completed huh
Gonna play this from the start ( never played it ) and enjoy it till the end

I feel like the luckiest man alive
I just saw the group sex , whore , prostitution tag and i don't feel like luckiest man alive anymore::sed emoji::

Can anyone tell me the characters that are involved in the above mentioned tags does anyone have emotional connection with mc ?
Also how many girls are fucked by dicks other than mc ?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I just saw the group sex , whore , prostitution tag and i don't feel like luckiest man alive anymore::sed emoji::

Can anyone tell me the characters that are involved in the above mentioned tags does anyone have emotional connection with mc ?
Also how many girls are fucked by dicks other than mc ?
The whole point of the game is to train, humiliate, condition and exploit Gloria (your former boss... and NOT an LI) - all those tags happen to her. Your LI, your girlfriend never gets touched by anyone but you.
Definitely worth a play through, enjoy the ride! :>)

Mohanyadav69

May 25, 2022
Thanks i feel like the luckiest man alive again
The whole point of the game is to train, humiliate, condition and exploit Gloria (your former boss... and NOT an LI) - all those tags happen to her. Your LI, your girlfriend never gets touched by anyone but you.
Definitely worth a play through, enjoy the ride! :>)

• Haha
Reactions: DevonRayMun

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
InSightOfYou-1.0HQ
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

rayene125

Jul 26, 2017
i downloaded the game yesterday and they uploeaded it today xD can i download the patch without having to download the entire 7 GO?

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes