Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
can i use save file from "hq" game for "lq" and vice versa? cuz i forgot my last save file which one i've play it

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
can i use save file from "hq" game for "lq" and vice versa? cuz i forgot my last save file which one i've play it
Should not matter - HQ/LQ only changes the image/video sizes. Saves are fine with either. :>)

zerofreak

Mar 13, 2019
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.12a
Size 2.11 GiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Come find me on Discord:
Hi estrada777 , could you update the port with the latest version?
Thanks

davemanster

Jun 10, 2017
If the tag applies then what sense is there not to include it? Especially when people usually search games by the tags they're interested in.
Two reasons, 1 - it ends up that its only a sliver of the game where it applies. 2 - when browsing to get an overview the list of tags will take up more than 1 page on mobile!

The main complaint I have, and why I propose a limit, is the former reason.

• Angry
Reactions: SomeoneX22
Aug 17, 2019
I'm missing two achievements; the first one that requires "several two week long orgasm denials" which seems impossible because her sanity gets too low, and the one just listed as "lemonade and milkshakes". Anyone know the exact requirements to unlock them?

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I'm missing two achievements; the first one that requires "several two week long orgasm denials" which seems impossible because her sanity gets too low, and the one just listed as "lemonade and milkshakes". Anyone know the exact requirements to unlock them?
You need to achieve this 'denial fetish' achievement in the first stage of the game, when Gloria is your boss and instead of Sanity, you need to keep her Hate in check, which is much easier to do.

Lemonade and milkshake refers to her piss and cum consumption. Just make sure she works in the Gloryhole a lot.

Reactions: Vagabond Scholar

nigurandayoSmokey

Feb 17, 2020
hii i'm cumming back after a while and i recently switched computers and now i can't access the cheat menu, last i checked i thought the secret condition was to play the game for like two years yet when i open a save i recovered from my old comp dated back from 2020 it denies me :(

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
The time has come! To play with Esther properly )
This would ruin the whole premise of the game, which is basically exploring the Madonna Whore Complex, with Maya thrown in between the two as the Tart with a Golden Heart. If Esther was to become yet another plaything, there would be no contrast to MCs unabridged sexual rage directed at Gloria. He would then become just a heartless POS beyond redemption.

impresso

Nov 26, 2017
This would ruin the whole premise of the game, which is basically exploring the Madonna Whore Complex, with Maya thrown in between the two as the Tart with a Golden Heart. If Esther was to become yet another plaything, there would be no contrast to MCs unabridged sexual rage directed at Gloria. He would then become just a heartless POS beyond redemption.
It seems to me that Esther couldn't help but be affected by all this. And she could have started looking for her red lines, maybe without MC, I don't sympathize with him anyway.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0 + Gallery unlocker

IMPORTANT Instructions (the final version of the game exceeded the default android apk size):
1. Download the 1.0 APK:
* Pixeldrain
* Mega
104 MiB
2. Install the apk and run it once.

If you are updating (and you already have the RPA in place) you may stop here.

3. Download the RPA file (NOTE - if you already have the RPA file you don't have to download it again):
* Pixeldrain
* Mega
2.11 GiB
4. Move the RPA file to the game directory on your phone:
Documents/Renpy_Saves/com.estrada777.insightofyou/game
The file MUST be named: archive.0.13.rpa
5. Restart the game and enjoy.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Come find me on Discord:
I'm not longer able to get my ports promoted to the OP, so here's your notice: I updated my android port to the final version.

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes