kirinko46

Mar 16, 2021
how to make her work at glory hole i keep i as her to work at office and nothing happen also how to progress Walters route when i assign her its keep saying she have to finish adam papers first

noctred

Nov 25, 2017
I really wanted to add more stuff to this game but getting HS1 up to par is giving me brain damage... kinda regret abandoning HS1 for HS2 now. Tried recreating some cards and scenes in HS2 but realized there's no shot I have the time or patience to rebuild every scene in HS2 lmao.

Maybe someday a 2023-relevant HS1 repack will surface (probably not).

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: AdventAnyx

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Someone please make android version
Instead of asking for an android version here, there are people on this site that'll try to make android versions for games if you ask them. Just search for those threads. I personally doubt it would be possible considering the size of the game. Trying to make it fit will probably break it.

Reactions: Petani_online

Petani_online

Mar 27, 2021
Hello, im stuck in the game. The game told me to "lock" Gloria and wait until her desire is 2000, but the current max desire is 1000, everytime i use the insight control it says "let's focus on more urgent task right now"

taithetula

Nov 13, 2021
The game is black. I have tried to delete the game and dowload back a few time but it doesnt work. I also have a few quicksave files and dint know know how to delete them

4.40 star(s) 160 Votes