TheresiaW

Jan 1, 2020
Thank you for the game. One of the most best corruption trainers I´ve ever played. The humiliation content is great. I just wished that it would have contained more Bondage content.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AdventAnyx

uda123ca

Jun 6, 2019
What is this scene? Anyone can spoil me? ''NTR?" This game have more gangbang scene?I intend to play this but? I don't like ''gangbang'' tag.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
In the gallery, there is a option to disable NTR, but once I click on it, a window appear for me to quit the game. Is that normal? How does this button work
That's the intended behaviour, it's a joke. If you disable "ntr" for Gloria, there's almost nothing to show in the gallery.
What is this scene? Anyone can spoil me? ''NTR?" This game have more gangbang scene?I intend to play this but? I don't like ''gangbang'' tag.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game has quite a few gangbangs, I don't know how many of them (if any) are avoidable. I believe the one you put in spoilers is from Gloria being a whore in the strip club

uda123ca

Jun 6, 2019
That's the intended behaviour, it's a joke. If you disable "ntr" for Gloria, there's almost nothing to show in the gallery.

The game has quite a few gangbangs, I don't know how many of them (if any) are avoidable. I believe the one you put in spoilers is from Gloria being a whore in the strip club
ntr are avoidable? and this game have NTR content? i don't see them at ''tag''

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
ntr are avoidable? and this game have NTR content? i don't see them at ''tag''
It isn't considered ntr because Gloria isn't a love interest, the goal is to humiliate her, break her and turn her into a whore. There is a metric fuckton of sharing, and iirc it isn't completely avoidable.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
MC is weak?
Just cause the whole game is unavoidable NTR doesn't mean there is no NTR. MC is also the most simp/weak protagonist on any 'corruption' game I've seen, you can't possibly tell me the NTR crowd aren't loving this game.

4.40 star(s) 160 Votes