Alphonsocat

Apr 20, 2023
could someone start working on incest mod? it's clear what the dev had in mind but couldn't do because of "reasons" (fuck Patreon) this dev can clearly create a game like "corruption" only better visuals and actual gameplay. entire ladies to change/control/whatever, including family members, inculding loli characters, dogs, whatever...

so how about we all send the dev 500 dollars each, and he leaves Patreon and starts to work on that game? :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: AdventAnyx

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
So, yeah o_O
Big post

View attachment 3140302
The image in the patreon post does not load for me for some reason. WHO IS IT??? EDIT: Okay, apparently mercy from the rest of the post. Still I want the image! (if its lewd).

Personally I kinda loved the looks of characters in IoY. I am not sure you need to upgrade to a newer engine, felt like the combination of mods you had made it work great. Sometimes graphical fidelity is not worth the loss in artstyle (if you wouldnt be able to find a good combination of mods like you did).

Well, looking forward to you perhaps maybe kinda making a new game!

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
So, if anyone (with installed) is interested in helping me a little bit, I've got a task for you.
I'm gonna need 2 male characters from Overwatch:

young soldier76
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"young" reaper

Except even younger. I'm trying to compose a story of very early events, when overwatch was just forming and these guys weren't even in the organization. (who the fuck cares about lore amiright :ROFLMAO:)

So, Soldeir76 is gonna be Mercy's gentle boyfriend/lover, and with the game being about her becoming a healslut, well... this guy's gonna get cucked a lot :HideThePain: So, he'd better not look like a complete gigachad, probably :KEK:. My best attempt is this card (it's a .png file that you can simply copy to your HS2 folder and it'll be a character card in the game):

HS2ChaM_20231202000419882_Morrison1.png

Reaper is gonna be the "steals your girl" type of guy :cool:, so he better be kinda "menacing/douchbagy". My best attempt is this card:

HS2ChaM_20231213233710198_gabriel1.png

As you can see, both of them are Asian as fuck :HideThePain: (thank you, Illusion). So any type of help is welcome. You can take my cards and do whatever you want, or make your own and send them to me.

Or maybe if you know a better fitting card that already exists - send it to me as well.
Thanks in advance!

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
Maybe any of those 3 will help. But yea, eyes suck. As i understand for normal non asian faces in hs2 you need to use individually crafted face type.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Now show their fingers faces.

Btw, for the corruptor part, how about trying a 3rd party observer like my little angel? Not sure what others think about it, but I really liked that pov.

It would also work for the "checking in" you had going in IoY (via the TV). Not sure if you are planning something similar.

I would really love it if as you corrupt her, when you check in you might get surprised by her choosing to "boost" her teammates etc.

EDIT: the main issue I have with fmc is that your actions and their effects are usually the same. You want the girl to give a bj? Ok so you just choose the option for bj and she does it, since she is you.
But if you are a separate corruptor, you have that additional feedback. So you tell her for a bj, but she can reject, or be reluctant, or have a myriad other reactions. FMC lacks that imo.

Last edited:

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Maybe any of those 3 will help. But yea, eyes suck. As i understand for normal non asian faces in hs2 you need to use individually crafted face type.
The third one fits Reaper perfectly I think, just shame about the neck seam, though it's not that bad. Thanks.

Im but a amature. People can do really good stuff with decent PC and skill.
As we all are :HideThePain:
I don't think there is any sort of "professional HS2 Studio online course" with a passing grade and a diploma. The amount of time you personally put into trying to figure out this shit = your skill. I finished the game using HS1 and I don't think I used more than 20% of its functions.

the main issue I have with fmc is that your actions and their effects are usually the same. You want the girl to give a bj? Ok so you just choose the option for bj and she does it, since she is you.
But if you are a separate corruptor, you have that additional feedback. So you tell her for a bj, but she can reject, or be reluctant, or have a myriad other reactions. FMC lacks that imo.
I've started my thinking process about this next game in favor of fmc, like 90%. I really don't want to repeat the same game twice. But the more time passes and the more I'm trying to fit the concept inside my mind, the more I gravitate towards mmc once again.

My idea of doing a struggling fmc would be to build her decisions on guilt.
Mild plot spoiler ahead:
Guilt would've been a resource that player uses to make her do increasingly lewder stuff. And then have a couple of ways to accumulate it. That's on top of her massive money debt.

The problem here is that I'd have to keep in mind two types of playthroughs: one where players are trying to get to the lewd stuff as soon as possible, and another one where they are trying to get the True End (and failing if they manage stats incorrectly). That's basically two systems working against each other, and my brain is still very smol to fit that in and make it work :HideThePain:

On the other hand, this whole story could be told from the Ugly Bastard Corporate Boss perspective. Business is fucked, but newly acquired "super-power" asset - Mercy has to repay the debt, has mental state that you have to keep in mind, and some other pressure towards the player like lack of money, debt escalation etc. But at least with this approach you, as the player, are working in one straightforward direction - towards heroine's corruption. But once again, I've already JUST made this game, kinda (except now instead of Sam you'll be Adam Walters the Boss).

I also think that this setup works better when the woman you're trying to corrupt is a total bitch. But Mercy is gonna be a mix of Maya and Esther, kinda, so on a way softer side.

Is it more fun to break positive/naïve character, or is it better to play as her and guilt-trip yourself into lewd stuff? I'm now at 50-50. There's still plenty of time to decide though. What do you think, guys?

Last edited:

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
The third one fits Reaper perfectly I think, just shame about the neck seam, though it's not that bad. Thanks.

I don't think there is any sort of "professional HS2 Studio online course" with a passing grade and a diploma. The amount of time you personally put into trying to figure out this shit = your skill. I finished the game using HS1 and I don't think I used more than 20% of its functions.

I've started my thinking process about this next game in favor of fmc, like 90%. I really don't want to repeat the same game twice. But the more time passes and the more I'm trying to fit the concept inside my mind, the more I gravitate towards mmc once again.

Mild plot spoiler ahead:
Guilt would've been a resource that player uses to make her do increasingly lewder stuff. And then have a couple of ways to accumulate it. That's on top of her massive money debt.

The problem here is that I'd have to keep in mind two types of playthroughs: one where players are trying to get to the lewd stuff as soon as possible, and another one where they are trying to get the True End (and failing if they manage stats incorrectly). That's basically two systems working against each other, and my brain is still very smol to fit that in and make it work :HideThePain:

On the other hand, this whole story could be told from the Ugly Bastard Corporate Boss perspective. Business is fucked, but newly acquired "super-power" asset - Mercy has to repay the debt, has mental state that you have to keep in mind, and some other pressure towards the player like lack of money, debt escalation etc. But at least with this approach you, as the player, are working in one straightforward direction - towards heroine's corruption. But once again, I've already JUST made this game, kinda (except now instead of Sam you'll be Adam Walters the Boss).

I also think that this setup works better when the woman you're trying to corrupt is a total bitch. But Mercy is gonna be a mix of Maya and Esther, kinda, so on a way softer side.

Is it more fun to break positive/naïve character, or is it better to play as her and guilt-trip yourself into lewd stuff? I'm now at 50-50. There's still plenty of time to decide though. What do you think, guys?
Well my stance is obvious, but sometimes sticking to your guns is best, as you really nailed what you did in the last game.

On the other hand I get wanting to do something new and the way you outline what would happen, it is pretty good. As for the conflicting goals... that is something every one of these games struggles with imo. I am not sure I really know any game that balances is correctly, as some people just blaze through it. I am usually way too efficient with that stuff and end up overwhoring way too early. You could add in stages to "lock" you out I guess, adding caps etc, but that starts feeling quite artificial.

Personally I just really love trainers and with a fmc it stops being one, making me one sad coomer.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017

Mild plot spoiler ahead:

Sadly it has been a long time since the game finished, so not many people come here that could give you feedback.

Guess you have no choice but to give IoY another update to get more people here :BootyTime:

• Haha

wootwootwoot1

Mar 30, 2020
Fun mercy lore fact for the day: Her old self healing passive in game was canonically because her equipment pumps her so full of the same biotic healing juice she uses on others that it is effectively constantly regenerating her too.

Why is this fun? Well, if you give her a second, she heals right up. No matter how hard you go. No matter how long you go. If you give her a second she's on her way to being right as rain and ready for round two.

To borrow some of the themes from Insight for a moment, if an ingenious hacker was to get inside her security protocol and - oh, I don't know - seize control of when and how her biotics heals her then all of a sudden they would have her at their mercy in a very extensive and intimate way.

This post is not a justification of my burning need to spank the sass out of mercy. I swear.

• Haha

Lekereru

Jul 21, 2019
I'm down to break mercy, but god damn I'd pay good money for a version of Insight where owing enough money to Uncle let him do the same things to Esther as MC does to his boss

• Wow

swaglord

Jun 27, 2017

Mild plot spoiler ahead:

I think I'm with Kulman on this one. But as he said, given the number of uninspired games we have around here the most important thing is that you make the game you want to make.

As far as corruption of a naive/innocent character go I don't think it's less interesting from a MMC perspective but it has to rely on other triggers. While I loved the confrontation and having to break the character was fun, I think it's just as fun to entice and lure a character through guilt.

Using guilt as a ressource opens you to tons of fun game mechanic. It's also a great opportunity to play with the netori/cheating aspect of the game. Show her doubt creeping in about her actions and her slow acceptance of them, the comparisons she makes between her boyfriend and the MMC.

Also I personnally like it a lot in trainer games when the character you train start being proactive, you can have Mercy (corrupted but still pure hearted/believing in her actions) start pushing other characters towards you etc...

Overall I'd say MMC gives you more liberty and tools to take the control as a writer of the story.

Love the idea, hope we'll see Pharah a bit too, I think the stoic warrior is one of the best tropes to lead to corruption.

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
I think choice between MMC and FMC is about the way you prefer to write. Whose motifs and thoughts you are more interrested in and capable to write about.
Using FMC in corrupting games i see more preferable because internal struggle of a victim is more interesting to me. But writing it is not an easy task. MMC on the other hand is much easier in "motivation" department, because it is easier to preject oneself onto him.

wojmmirg

Oct 31, 2016

I have been waiting for this day, its good to see AA back :D

Just to throw in my two cents I think my preference would lean to MMC breaking/corrupting a bitchy character (ignoring this doesnt really resonate with mercy lore wise) just like the first games story, feel like most corruption games focus on a neutral/normal character so breaking a really hostile/adversarial character like Gloria was super satisfying and had a nice perk of creating a subdued amount of guilt on players part. I would definitely still play a FMC led game though or any game really made by AdventAnyxt though.

The only personal concern I have is regarding the NTR'ing the LI of mercy aspect, I enjoy seeing the nasty/corrupted/hardcore aspects of alot of NTR work (stuff similar to whats in ISoY) but the one thing that always irked me was catching feels for the unaware/aware LI of the heroine, if it was up to me I would forgo an initial LI for mercy like soldier 76 altogether (but i get that for a lot of people the existence of that character is important to enhance the corruption) or atleast giving the option of giving them a happy ending.

Something that I think help makes this palatable though would be the ratio of seriousness to humour in the story, I really enjoyed the humour and in general light heartedness that was pretty much present throughout insight of you and hope that the same general tone carrys on here, an example of a game which in which i really enjoyed the corruption aspects but had to drop cause the story just felt way too dark/serious was the heros party must fall, which I hope this game does not end up like.

Its probably been mentioned a ton of times already but its best to take every opinion with a grain of salt, everyone always feels slightly different about their preference (or sometimes even really strongly different/entitled). I think the most important thing is definitely AA just sticking to their vision no matter what that is, it will undoubtedly be masterpiece like in sight of you.

Also here is some NSFW mercy inspiration

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017

I have been waiting for this day, its good to see AA back :D

Just to throw in my two cents I think my preference would lean to MMC breaking/corrupting a bitchy character (ignoring this doesnt really resonate with mercy lore wise) just like the first games story, feel like most corruption games focus on a neutral/normal character so breaking a really hostile/adversarial character like Gloria was super satisfying and had a nice perk of creating a subdued amount of guilt on players part. I would definitely still play a FMC led game though or any game really made by AdventAnyxt though.

The only personal concern I have is regarding the NTR'ing the LI of mercy aspect, I enjoy seeing the nasty/corrupted/hardcore aspects of alot of NTR work (stuff similar to whats in ISoY) but the one thing that always irked me was catching feels for the unaware/aware LI of the heroine, if it was up to me I would forgo an initial LI for mercy like soldier 76 altogether (but i get that for a lot of people the existence of that character is important to enhance the corruption) or atleast giving the option of giving them a happy ending.

Something that I think help makes this palatable though would be the ratio of seriousness to humour in the story, I really enjoyed the humour and in general light heartedness that was pretty much present throughout insight of you and hope that the same general tone carrys on here, an example of a game which in which i really enjoyed the corruption aspects but had to drop cause the story just felt way too dark/serious was the heros party must fall, which I hope this game does not end up like.

Its probably been mentioned a ton of times already but its best to take every opinion with a grain of salt, everyone always feels slightly different about their preference (or sometimes even really strongly different/entitled). I think the most important thing is definitely AA just sticking to their vision no matter what that is, it will undoubtedly be masterpiece like in sight of you.

Also here is some NSFW mercy inspiration

For me the initial LI is one of the biggest hooks. You can have so much fun with many scenarios involving that. I think corruption games do really well when you have many feeback sources. For Gloria it was her coworkers, her boss, you, patrons at the bar, her father (they happen to all be corruptors, but it does not need to be, could be female coworkers too) etc. What works especially well as a corruption feedback are strong bonds the FMC had before the corruption started, as that shows the most contrast. Nothing better than a LI for that imo.

Nice art btw :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: wojmmirg
4.40 star(s) 159 Votes