renshijian

Aug 29, 2020
How do I do these tasks and where do I get them done?
The girlfriend's anger keeps going up and she doesn't know how to get him to go down.

LordSithaniel

Jan 17, 2018
Yeah, I've sentenced myself for late (~28 Dec.) release ($10-tier), free update is gonna be in mid-late Jan.
This is gonna be more of a v0.65 in terms of content most likely. Only ~1.5 months of development.
Is there a time estimate when you update the strip club routes? Rlly wanna see more of the slut /public use route :)

LordSithaniel

Jan 17, 2018
More public stuff for Gloria is gonna be in the nearest patch. I'll get to the club one day, not sure when.
Just became a patreon and saw your post regarding the plans for the 28 of december. Looking good, the focus on gloria is fine by me as thats the reason i liked the game so much.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AdventAnyx

SkepSyS

Oct 2, 2020
Thanks, replies are much more positive, than I expected :love:
My friend ....you have a SICK fucking MIND.....I LOVE IT! Keep up the good work and maybe focus a bit more on the general design...the game is gr8 but lacks that smooth finishing aspect touch ...if you get what I mean!
Oh yeah...if you need any help with graphic design...let me know... I would help you with this project for free... within my free time!

• Red Heart
Reactions: AdventAnyx

il497

Oct 11, 2018
Just played this for the first time and ended up binging it (as much as reasonably possible) over the last few days. LOVED it dev, it has almost everything I look for in a corruption game! :love: Only thing that could make it better (imo) would be some oyakodon (Maya's mom perhaps?) or shimaidon (I'd die if Gloria had an even bitchier sister to corrupt or help in Gloria's corruption), but I feel like asking for that would just be greedy with all the goodness on display here already! Keep up the good work dude!

skyhunter92

Jul 29, 2017
Love the game you have made!! I am really into the fetishes in the game.
A small suggestion though is that maybe revamp the gallery to replay events at different level of corruption for Gloria?
E.g. Subway scene for Gloria with the option to choose how corrupted she is.
I always like to re-watch scenes from Pure--> Corrupted Slut stages but I am not sure if that is simple to implement.
IF its too hard or time consuming to do its alright, you already made quite an enjoyable game:D
Can't wait for the next release and the addition of 2 more girls to corrupt!

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Btw was wondering will the new patch add new pictures/progress to glorias status screens? Aka lewdness reputation etc? If not what will you plan on adding? I kinda like these a lot so far.
I don't want to jump ahead of myself. This patch is gonna be smaller than the last one (due to the shorter dev. time), and I think those progress animations are somewhat correct right now. Once I up the degeneracy level of what's going on in the office, I'll see what I can add and update.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LordSithaniel

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Well, I am normally not a fan of Honey Select, but I found myself really enjoying this one. It is the first game that hits most of my fetishes.

Reactions: Argt

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Well, I am normally not a fan of Honey Select, but I found myself really enjoying this one. It is the first game that hits most of my fetishes.
Yep. Performs fairly well for a 2016 game.
I saw much more astonishing pictures people made using it, as well as...less attractive ones.
Making animations is kinda harder since you can't use photoshop to correct the picture. But it's also easier if you have no idea how to use photoshop: just do what you can in the studio and live with it :LUL: That's my case.

I've played through some horrific art to get my fetishes before, so the visual side always comes second, in my opinion.
Still, I'm trying to make the visual part somewhat okay-ish :HideThePain:

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes