altnation

Jul 5, 2020
This Is easily one of the top five games on f95 provided you are fine with the tags which I am. I played through almost the entire thing in the last two days.

There are some odd performance issues i normally don't see that much.

I am running a Ryzen 2600 and a 1070 GTX (Windows 10) and I get some weird issues (running in windowed mode btw)

I would like to see it fixed, but considering most other games in this genre can't be completed without a ton of exception errors (I'm looking at you Lab Rats 2) in the middle of random scenes way and I got through the entire thing without a single one, I am going to say you should keep focusing on that rather than the weird stuttering between scenes.

Advent you made a solid game. Hope it is paying your bills.

Last edited:

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
There are some odd performance issues i normally don't see that much.

I am running a Ryzen 2600 and a 1070 GTX (Windows 10) and I get some weird issues (running in windowed mode btw)
Thanks.
As to technical issues, you should probably read the last 1-2 pages here. Sometimes when you have both integrated and normal video-cards Renpy chooses to run on integrated, therefore the lag.
Try .

Reactions: LordSithaniel

LordSithaniel

Jan 17, 2018
So i finally finished the game and must say its the most impressive thing i have ever seen, taken base animations from another game making it to something on its own with your own stuff. I love the menues, my favorite thing is being how you can get different stats /pictures/animations depending on the current stat level. Was wondering if there will be some kind of outfit system at some point?

I love the writing, especially how the humor really made me laugh outloud at some point without really being way too much immersion breaking. I really feel connected to the things said, especially the MC background, being alone waking up at 3pm and gaming all time games he doesnt even like anymore. I sat down and contemplated, one of the very few H games ive read the entire story trough.

Also will there be more decision making ? Like making esther or maya also public use, or even make esther loyal and get a happy marry her ending? My own small idea would be to add a pregnancy system for gloria, you can take her off the pill at some point and let her become pregnant a couple of times later in the game.

Thanks for the game man, it really made me not only horny but also connected to me on a deeper level, i feel like more and more that there are people out there who really understand me.

LordSithaniel

Jan 17, 2018
Great game. Sad that Gloria loses her bush and armpit hair, but I know im in the minority with that opinion. Was that new outfit on the patreon post added in the latest patch or is it a sneak peak at future content?
I liked the change she got, but i always tought her outfit was a bit too early. Like her white dress seemed a fine change, maybe then slowly giving her more revealing outfits. That way she went from business strict to so short people dont wear it even in the disco. Like i loved that look, but it should be something when you get her reputation down to 500ish. Just my idea, adding some kind of shave or dont shave button.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
I liked the change she got, but i always tought her outfit was a bit too early. Like her white dress seemed a fine change, maybe then slowly giving her more revealing outfits. That way she went from business strict to so short people dont wear it even in the disco. Like i loved that look, but it should be something when you get her reputation down to 500ish. Just my idea, adding some kind of shave or dont shave button.
This is simply because of how the game is functioning in terms of renders quantity.
For the latest "phase" there are 150-200 renders of her in her short dress. This is simply to cover the basics (plot, several events, office background, and the camera). Now imagin that instead of doing 3 phases (+1 more coming later) I did 6-7. That'd be insane in terms of game-size (already is honestly, considering I'm like half-done at best).
Even if it's simply doing the same set of animations just with different clothes (which is fucking boring and I'm not torturing myself with boring stuff) - it's still work. And time, and shit-ton of space.

The only way to do a proper wardrobe is by doing it via layered images. Where it goes: body, eyes, smile, pubes, clothes, piercings - everything in a separate image on top of each other. But since I'm doing animations (and they are simple video-files), this is not an option for me.
That's why when people ask for more customization (clothes, pubes, etc.) - it's gonna be "No". Clothes in dedicated events, body stuff in phases.

But yeah... I'd space her outfits out a little bit in every phase if I could (or if I focused on only 1 character right from the start).

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: LordSithaniel

LordSithaniel

Jan 17, 2018
The only way to do a proper wardrobe is by doing it via layered images. Where it goes: body, eyes, smile, pubes, clothes, piercings - everything in a separate image on top of each other. But since I'm doing animations (and they are simple video-files), this is not an option for me.
That's why when people ask for more customization (clothes, pubes, etc.) - it's gonna be "No". Clothes in dedicated events, body stuff in phases.
Ah that explains it. I tought something like this would be the issue. Thanks for clearing it up, looking forward to the next updates!

• Red Heart
Reactions: AdventAnyx

OrangePeel

Oct 27, 2017
Is it possible to do the rendering client side (probably too big of a refactor for this game and renpy in general, but just curious about the technical feasibility for future games)?
So instead of during development
(create assets -> set up scene -> render scene -> save as video)
and during playtime
(play saved video)

we have during development
(create assets -> set up scene -> save asset and scene info in special format; would be pretty small since it's pose info)
and during playtime
(load asset -> set up scene -> render scene)

There should be engines that allow this kind of workflow, or if not then it'd be nice to have. The advantages include more customizability since changing clothing/accessories/hair should result in no extra work with animations (with the exception of some clipping issues), would result in smaller files for players to download (no pre-rendered videos, assuming the game engine is not huge). The disadvantages would be higher player tech requirements since they'd have to render the videos, so it'd probably be restricted to PC only. All in all, probably not worth it; but could be an interesting way to enable more customizability.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Is it possible to do the rendering client side (probably too big of a refactor for this game and renpy in general, but just curious about the technical feasibility for future games)?
Dude... :LUL:
What I do is basically an interactive comix (and I struggle with that constantly). And you come in and suggest that I'd better do a Crysis with lewds.
Yeah... Would be really nice to be able to, not gonna lie :HideThePain:

OrangePeel

Oct 27, 2017
What I do is basically an interactive comix (and I struggle with that constantly). And you come in and suggest that I'd better do a Crysis with lewds.
I mean... the underlying rendering engine is already there xD
Maybe I'm a sucker for customization and having visual representation of them (feels like the customization has more impact and is more immersive). I've been developing an engine like I described but for 2D with cel-shading if you want to take a look:
It lets you change body shape, facial features, hairstyle, clothing, and so on by defining them in code. Also supports basic animations, but only from the from view haha.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
I mean... the underlying rendering engine is already there xD
Maybe I'm a sucker for customization and having visual representation of them (feels like the customization has more impact and is more immersive). I've been developing an engine like I described but for 2D with cel-shading if you want to take a look:
It lets you change body shape, facial features, hairstyle, clothing, and so on by defining them in code. Also supports basic animations, but only from the from view haha.
The underlying rendering engine is Honey Select. A constructor-type of game (I believe made in Unity) that was worked on by god knows how many people for years. Which then had several more years of hundreds and thousands of people doing mods for it. And the end result was people saying "meh, it's shit, let's wait for another one".
I haven't even played it myself. What's the point of "playing" a constructor game? To create a waifu and look at her? :LUL:
If you want customization - you are welcome to "play" any of the Illusion games. If you want kinks, scenes, and some sort of a plot (and maybe a "gameplay" if you're lucky) - welcome to the jungle! Where apes like me are trying to re-invent fire using the "take screenshot" button :HideThePain:

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
IS THERE A CHEAT CODE OF SLUT AND POINT SYSTEM FOR MAYA AND ES HAREM ROUTE??

elthaun

Jun 18, 2018
Excitedly waiting for next content update. Wish it could be quicker, but wouldnt want to sacrifice quality for speed. Wonderful game so far, guess ill just start from the beginning and try to savor the progression, hoping the timing of finishing what is currently out lines up with the new update. Keep up the great work!

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes