AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Android????
Unfortunately no. People make APKs and post to this topic from time to time, but I don't pack them myself.
The game has mouse hover-over elements (tooltips) and I'm a noob dev., have no idea how to make the game for touch-screens. It's probably playable but I don't promote it as such.
Maybe one day. :(

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Hmm.. So.. I see 'Romance' tag and 'Public Use' but no 'Sharing' or 'Cheating'... So is a loose romance where no one really cares?

Also does MC take the virginities?

My only questions during download..

• Thinking Face
Reactions: tuekop

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Hmm.. So.. I see 'Romance' tag and 'Public Use' but no 'Sharing' or 'Cheating'... So is a loose romance where no one really cares?

Also does MC take the virginities?

My only questions during download..
The bigger part of the game is making a stuck-up bitchy boss into a cumdump, so "sharing" fits. No cheating, though.
The game has 1 virgin and you can keep her in a mini-harem.

My first time playing I discovered the first bad ending,
Actually made me rage,
I hope the MC eventually gets to kill that boomer,
I wanna kill him in a slow and mindbreakingly painful way.
What the hell, dude?
#BoomerLifesMatter

tuekop

Aug 26, 2020
You are not going to a John Wick movie and shout "he should just call the police" to the screen, right? It's an action-movie genre. MC can't call the police and end the movie in 3 minutes...

If it's not your thing, just move on to something you like. I don't go into furry threads and tell them something like: "your game is super nice, but could you please draw the characters as humans?"
Again: stop hurting yourself with things you don't like and pour your love into someone real.
"Public use"
need more :love:

Reactions: AdventAnyx
Nov 4, 2018
It's what we call a "complicated family relationship" :LUL:
He's Esther's dad (in case you've missed that), he also saves MCs life later.
I simply took it personal,
That whole scene elicited pure hatred for that character.

I even played past it but I was seething with murderous anger irl,
Took the whole day to calm down to normal.

Lol If I just ignore it next PT it should probably be fine.

• Haha
Reactions: AdventAnyx

spectre87

May 16, 2020
sorry for my question. but I wanted to ask the difference between "compressed" and "not" file which is? there are 6 gb of difference ..

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
sorry for my question. but I wanted to ask the difference between "compressed" and "not" file which is? there are 6 gb of difference ..
Almost no quality difference. Pick the smaller one.
I do uncompressed video-files simply because they are faster to render. Render, see what's wrong, edit, render again. Saves time.
Then when the game got bigger, I've started using the compressor at the "high-quality" preset.

Reactions: spectre87

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Nope, you've got that wrong.
1 girl is "share"-only, 1 girl is MC's only, 1 can be whatever you pick for her in-game.
Angles were probably weird in the screen shots then, looked like the Blonde was about to suck someone elses cock and that doesn't look like the MC fucking the redhead imo.

spectre87

May 16, 2020
now I realized that I downloaded from the link "nopy" and not "mega" one is 14gb the other 1.3gb. I'm not understanding anything. hahah

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes