Lolxddab

Apr 18, 2020
Hey, Just downloaded. Before i play can i ask how many of the girls in the game fuck around with other guys. Sharing isn't particularly my thing but its not something that deters me from playing a game. Its just so i know what to expect from who :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Hey, Just downloaded. Before i play can i ask how many of the girls in the game fuck around with other guys. Sharing isn't particularly my thing but its not something that deters me from playing a game. Its just so i know what to expect from who :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
One girl is being trained to become a total free-use cumdump. No love-route, she's a tool.
Others can be kept for the MC.

SplashCC

Aug 8, 2017
Not to be nitpick but if the compressed version available is Lossless AND official (as of 0.7a), why even supply the uncompressed one?

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I already asked that and the answer is below.

Nope, you've got that wrong.
1 girl is "share"-only, 1 girl is MC's only, 1 can be whatever you pick for her in-game.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Not to be nitpick but if the compressed version available is Lossless AND official (as of 0.7a), why even supply the uncompressed one?
It's probably the last time I do this. It's the first release where I used the newest compressor, so it's kinda...choose what you want.
The next public version is gonna come as compressed from day one.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
how do you get the scene where gloria is in a leopard bikini and a collar?
You have to unlock a certain action (location) to send her to.
Basically, hover over progress-bars in the journal and see if any tooltips say something new to you.

D

Deleted member 59977

One girl is being trained to become a total free-use cumdump. No love-route, she's a tool.
Others can be kept for the MC.
Is the sharing content avoidable as in can I just ignore that route? I dont see it mentioned as optional in the tags from the description so I am assuming no but I thought I would ask anyway.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Portuguese translation please .
Dude, even if you keep asking every hour, it won't do anything.
As of now - I'm far from commissioning translations (because the game is not even finished yet). Ask in the translation request threads, maybe they can help.

any update plan for scat?
100% no. Watersport is the furthest I am willing to go.

Is the sharing content avoidable as in can I just ignore that route? I dont see it mentioned as optional in the tags from the description so I am assuming no but I thought I would ask anyway.
One girl's (who has the most gameplay and stats to her) path is "sharing"-only, as answered a few posts above. The whole point is to demolish her reputation and whore her out. MC has no love interest in her. No options to avoid it.

Can someone make a Android port?
I think there was a user or a thread about this stuff somewhere. You should probably ask there. I doubt that the guy who does that is wandering around game-topics looking for requests.

tuekop

Aug 26, 2020
have great pontential on scat and other ecchi fantasy,.. but oh well. all the best to you.
ps/ please put a trap to all the realist that playing this game.
just like you said¬
If it's not your thing, just move on to something you like. I don't go into furry threads and tell them something like: "your game is super nice, but could you please draw the characters as humans?"
:KEK:(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: AdventAnyx

DrXman

Apr 9, 2019
I played a previous version and have to say its a fresh, new and fun game. I want to follow the story lines for all 3 of the women and I like how each of them look in respect to the paths you have created. Its very well done and designed in a way that keeps my interest.

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes