Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
I was imagining, maybe, that the main protagonist could hire Gloria's younger sister and that Gloria would have to corrupt her, unable to resist her urges. Psychologically twisted, no ?
Patreon may ban him with this relationship. Maybe add step-mother, aunt :) I like milfs:)

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I was imagining, maybe, that the main protagonist could hire Gloria's younger sister and that Gloria would have to corrupt her, unable to resist her urges. Psychologically twisted, no ? :)
Yeah, that's pretty questionable. As far as I can tell, so far, everyone involved is either a willing participant or a total scumbag. The game does a good job of making the player hate Gloria so that all that non-con stuff seems at least somewhat excusable (which it still wouldn't be irl). Bringing an uninvolved family member into it would cross a line, I think.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
I was imagining, maybe, that the main protagonist could hire Gloria's younger sister and that Gloria would have to corrupt her, unable to resist her urges. Psychologically twisted, no ? :)

By the way, one last question please : Could we expect to see Gloria's looks change once again as the story progresses ? (not just clothes and fashion, but makeup, haircut, tattoos, maybe surgery, etc...) ?
1.More info about the game will be posted in a few days in a public Patreon post.
2.Yes, there will be another (the last one, optional) "phase" of Gloria's corruption. When I feel like her current phase is somewhat complete.

"Do nothing" (at least in Sam's office in the last part) advances stats as if time had passed, I assume this is unintended.
Once you are at the "secretary phase", the game was made to slowly play itself. You can just skip several days and see her stats drop/raise a little. This was done to make the thing a little bit more realistic: she's dressed like a slut every day, so no matter what you do (even if you decided not to go to work), other people will act on their own. So this is intended. Once the whole phase is complete, I might put some brackets to how low can she go without player interaction.

The game does a good job of making the player hate Gloria
Wouldn't call it good, but I tried :HideThePain:

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
2.Yes, there will be another (the last one, optional) "phase" of Gloria's corruption. When I feel like her current phase is somewhat complete.
Could you share your thoughts about completion this phase? I think her outfit doesn't change at this level (transparent outfit or blouse/shirt/skirt would be awesome in next phase). Maybe add tits piercing or tattoos.

victkh

Dec 30, 2017
Could you share your thoughts about completion this phase? I think her outfit doesn't change at this level (transparent outfit or blouse/shirt/skirt would be awesome in next phase). Maybe add tits piercing or tattoos.
piercing AND tattoos :p (y)

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
I'd say it's half-done. But I never know for sure until I "feel it".
The same goes for her last phase appearance. I never know what it will be until I start working on it.

question it says i need to tell her to go to subway via places menu, where is the place menu?
It's hard to tell like that. Are you in the "secretary phase"?
The best way to get help out of me is to post a screenshot of her Diary page.
Once I see the numbers I can tell you what you need to do.

game crash more than cyberpunk 2077 does on last gen consoles.
It happens on some systems. Check the first post for technical issues advice.
In short - might be Renpy is running on your integrated video card instead of the real one.

myself

Sep 21, 2017
I'd say it's half-done. But I never know for sure until I "feel it".
The same goes for her last phase appearance. I never know what it will be until I start working on it.

It's hard to tell like that. Are you in the "secretary phase"?
The best way to get help out of me is to post a screenshot of her Diary page.
Once I see the numbers I can tell you what you need to do.

It happens on some systems. Check the first post for technical issues advice.
In short - might be Renpy is running on your integrated video card instead of the real one.
ok it says this i need to go to en event with carl, but there is only one event with him and after the event the carl bar or the plot progress stays the same, no matter how many times i go to the subway event carl is 5 subway is 11 and plot is 15

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes