TheByQ

Feb 14, 2018
So I've been trying to find a way to get Gloria to 4K desire while keeping hate under 30. Currently Lewd is at 62. Is there some trick to this because I just can't seem to find the right combination of when to start it since I can only eliminate 2 hate while at work per day. I managed to hit 30 anger one afternoon with the 4K desire but nothing happened at the office. Is something supposed to trigger there?
I have the same problem and it's incredibly frustrating. I've tried every possible thing but the damn bitch always gets to 4k desire AFTER I already get to work on Friday, and there's no way of keeping her hate in control during weekends, so unless I find a working cheat password I won't be able to progress. Shame, because I really like the idea of being able to disable a woman's ability to cum through an implant, but oh well. I guess that's what I get for not paying for a cheat code.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
I have the same problem and it's incredibly frustrating. I've tried every possible thing but the damn bitch always gets to 4k desire AFTER I already get to work on Friday, and there's no way of keeping her hate in control during weekends, so unless I find a working cheat password I won't be able to progress. Shame, because I really like the idea of being able to disable a woman's ability to cum through an implant, but oh well. I guess that's what I get for not paying for a cheat code.
Been a while since I've played the early stages, but it's definitely doable, you just need to pace it out a bit. If you rush into it, her stats will start spiraling out of control.

TheByQ

Feb 14, 2018
Been a while since I've played the early stages, but it's definitely doable, you just need to pace it out a bit. If you rush into it, her stats will start spiraling out of control.
It literally says I have to lock her until she hits 4k desire while keeping her hate at 30 or less, how am I supposed to "pace it out" if unlocking her lets her cum and drop her desire to 0? What kind of pacing out do you mean? I can just let her cum a bit or avoid doing things that would make her hate grow because she passively gains hate from just being denied.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
What kind of pacing out do you mean? I can just let her cum a bit or avoid doing things that would make her hate grow because she passively gains hate from just being denied.
Mostly that, so you can reach the threshold on a weekday. Juggle those stats a bit. At least that's how I recall doing it, would need to replay it to be sure.

Torek

Mar 15, 2018
hey, im kind of stuck... the helper says 'call grloria and sicipline her, lewdness over 160 (i have it on 200), buf smell... lvl 3 (i have it), spanking lvl 2 (i have it, maso lvl 2), and desire over 8000(i have it)'
yet when i call her and try to discipline her, 'nah, something is not right'

VirusPro1985

Mar 19, 2019
quite a good and rewarding game, story :) along with its own perversity.
Optimization suggestion: the more you play with it, the more you will crack it in the answer and save sections. maybe close the plenty of animations somehow and throw them out of memory at the end of the scene.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AdventAnyx

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
So I've been trying to find a way to get Gloria to 4K desire while keeping hate under 30. Currently Lewd is at 62. Is there some trick to this because I just can't seem to find the right combination of when to start it since I can only eliminate 2 hate while at work per day. I managed to hit 30 anger one afternoon with the 4K desire but nothing happened at the office. Is something supposed to trigger there?
How are you guys struggling with this? It's beyond me.
No, you don't need cheats. I wasn't even trying to make it super tight.
1. Upgrade her buffs to lvl.3
2. Get to 0 Hate.
3. Lock her (on Saturday or Sunday, but Monday works as well)
4. On Monday do 2 actions to her. Literally doing the "integrate links into her search" is ~1000 Desire. ~2k in day 1 total. Other options give even more.
5. Or do the "walk around", though it's random, any event will give ~1500 Desire.
6. Even a simple daily tick is 600 Desire at that point.
7. Repeat the next day. Done.

I could really go for a hardcore, calculated number, something like 8k, but I didn't want to make player's life too hard :HideThePain:

hey, im kind of stuck... the helper says 'call grloria and sicipline her, lewdness over 160 (i have it on 200), buf smell... lvl 3 (i have it), spanking lvl 2 (i have it, maso lvl 2), and desire over 8000(i have it)'
yet when i call her and try to discipline her, 'nah, something is not right'
Hmmm. Are the buffs turned on? It also requires a cum-loving buff at lvl.3 (says "buffs: smell, sens., cummies at lvl.3, spanking at lvl.2." in the DIiary log, right?).

hello is there any walkthrough or can some one help me and tell me how to get Maya with Esther
Walkthrough is in the top left corner, just read the tooltips.
If you are still stuck I need a screenshot of it to see the numbers.

Last edited:
Reactions: AnonBoyo

Torek

Mar 15, 2018
Hmmm. Are the buffs turned on? It also requires a cum-loving buff at lvl.3 (says "buffs: smell, sens., cummies at lvl.3, spanking at lvl.2." in the DIiary log, right?).
wow that pics i attached didnt work as expected lol
yeah i think i do have everything, im not sure if im missing something..

Torek

Mar 15, 2018
This one. If I remember correctly, there shouldn't be a "Transform her into a cum-slut" option if you get to lvl.3 buff.
Are you absolutely sure it's at lvl.3? Hover over the buff, or go into that option, what does it say?
i get, i need to help esther for that (im guessing i dont have enought esther points)
ill do that, thanks!

Torek

Mar 15, 2018
i must say, i agree with robert. dindt expect to like it this much.
i really enjoy the small references every now and then (and if you are reading Advent, you just lost the game, i owed you that)
the kinks are perfect in my opinion with no scat for example, but with golden(or more lol)

little edit, so i dont post again; and the devs attention on the thread and comunication its really remarkable

Last edited:
  • Wow

anon1012

May 25, 2018
I'm a bit worried my savegame is broken. I lost the smell enhancement lvl 3 due to her resistance getting high but now I can't re-invent it. It just keeps telling me I need to put more work into inventing it. Does anyone know what I need to do?

Torek

Mar 15, 2018
is there any plan for that trash bin full of juices going in her mouth..? i mean like the full bin.. drinking every drop lol

• Wow

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
I'm a bit worried my savegame is broken. I lost the smell enhancement lvl 3 due to her resistance getting high but now I can't re-invent it. It just keeps telling me I need to put more work into inventing it. Does anyone know what I need to do?
You simply need more points. If I remember correctly, Sam's points. It should say how much you need when you click there.

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes