AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
ok it says this i need to go to en event with carl, but there is only one event with him and after the event the carl bar or the plot progress stays the same, no matter how many times i go to the subway event carl is 5 subway is 11 and plot is 15
Hmm. It says you should go to the subway.
You should click the "Check Gloria's trips", there's a chance to roll either Carl's, molesters, or empty event. Repeat until you find even with Carl (it has an increased chance to happen if you were not lucky enough, up to 100%).

myself

Sep 21, 2017
Hmm. It says you should go to the subway.
You should click the "Check Gloria's trips", there's a chance to roll either Carl's, molesters, or empty event. Repeat until you find even with Carl (it has an increased chance to happen if you were not lucky enough, up to 100%).
well thats what i said i went there found a carl event in witch he starts mollesting gloria and even press his cock on her, but after that the values didnt change

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
well thats what i said i went there found a carl event in witch he starts mollesting gloria and even press his cock on her, but after that the values didnt change
Alright, checked the code.
First, are you using cheats? You are at point 15 (Gloria's quest), you should see big spikes of Resistance every day.
And second, the number will go up only if Gloria's plot is at least 19.
I should probably add this to the description.
But for now, you should stop using cheats or you won't progress.

myself

Sep 21, 2017
Alright, checked the code.
First, are you using cheats? You are at point 15 (Gloria's quest), you should see big spikes of Resistance every day.
And second, the number will go up only if Gloria's plot is at least 19.
I should probably add this to the description.
But for now, you should stop using cheats or you won't progress.
yeah using it to erase her resistance mostly... hum so are you telling me that for the to progress i have to let her resistance go up? and how do i progress to point 19 now?

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
yeah using it to erase her resistance mostly... hum so are you telling me that for the to progress i have to let her resistance go up? and how do i progress to point 19 now?
Don't erase it :HideThePain:
Skip a few days.
It's in the tooltip. Then read the next one

Deleted member 1465339

Donor
Jun 14, 2019
I played this a while back and left the game since you couldn't "keep" Gloria for yourself, which saddened me because I really liked her. Is this still the case?

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
I played this a while back and left the game since you couldn't "keep" Gloria for yourself, which saddened me because I really liked her. Is this still the case?
Yeah, handing out Gloria is sort of pivotal to the story. You can't even progress if you don't do that as far as I recall.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Yea it's kinda the point. Change her, train her, humiliate her and whore her out... although you do most of the 'heavy' work at first - other's 'help' later *smiles* And you do get some of the other girls to yourself, so it's all good!

Deleted member 1465339

Donor
Jun 14, 2019
Yeah, handing out Gloria is sort of pivotal to the story. You can't even progress if you don't do that as far as I recall.
Yea it's kinda the point. Change her, train her, humiliate her and whore her out... although you do most of the 'heavy' work at first - other's 'help' later *smiles* And you do get some of the other girls to yourself, so it's all good!
Thanks for the responses guys I'll stay away since it's not my cup of tea.

tuekop

Aug 26, 2020
"please put a trap to all the realist that playing this game" - something is lost in translation? I can't understand you...
i mean (suggestions) you should piss on ntr hater. and throw :poop: on them.
hopefully in the near future people start to appreciate freedom of ntr, scat and other ecchi fantasy:HideThePain:

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
You should drop her hate closer to zero (make her cum after a very long lock, it drops 90% of Hate no matter the number), enable all buffs and try to reach 4000 Desire before she reaches 30 Hate. :WeSmart:
I think that's exactly what I wrote into Esther's tooltips.
So I've been trying to find a way to get Gloria to 4K desire while keeping hate under 30. Currently Lewd is at 62. Is there some trick to this because I just can't seem to find the right combination of when to start it since I can only eliminate 2 hate while at work per day. I managed to hit 30 anger one afternoon with the 4K desire but nothing happened at the office. Is something supposed to trigger there?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 163 Votes