youpla

May 9, 2017
AdventAnyx : Very good game, and I love how you're pushing the limits with the trained woman.

Two questions :
- Are you planning to force her into seducing and corrupting herself a prude and innocent girl ?
- Are you planning some bestiality events ?

Thanks for your game, and for letting the people on F95 play it ! ;)

sfgrtv

Jul 23, 2018
I really like this game i found some joke really cool. For now i'd just spent 7 days since i could control my action and is here more event with esther yet cause i love her personnality.(i'm french, so sorry for my sentence).

• Red Heart
Reactions: AdventAnyx

nfawns21

Feb 19, 2019
Quick question is the sharing only route for the Darl haired boss lady and the two you can keep the red head and blonde just curious?

JohnSmith7

Aug 31, 2016
No matter what i do I cant get to the club. Maya is at max progress, and when i try to click on deal with it with uncle jason, it says talk to esther. But ive talked to her and she never has anything to say about the club

I set club_plot = 2 in the command window and that jump started it

Last edited:

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
have great pontential on scat and other ecchi fantasy,.. but oh well. all the best to you.
ps/ please put a trap to all the realist that playing this game.
just like you said¬

:KEK:(y)
I...had to google "ecchi" again, since I always thought it just means "erotic" (with no explicit sex).
You are the first person to uses scat and ecchi in the same sentence, as to my memory :LUL:
"please put a trap to all the realist that playing this game" - something is lost in translation? I can't understand you...

how long does it take to get the cheat code out normally?
You have to either finish all the side-content (fill most of the bars in the Diary), or play long enough.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AdventAnyx : Very good game, and I love how you're pushing the limits with the trained woman.

Two questions :
- Are you planning to force her into seducing and corrupting herself a prude and innocent girl ?
- Are you planning some bestiality events ?

Thanks for your game, and for letting the people on F95 play it ! ;)
Thanks.
Do you mean Gloria to seduce a girl for herself? Nope. But Maya will strike again one day.
No bestiality 100%. No animations (except 1 for tentacles) and no assets (except for 1 doggy dick).

Is there any malware ? Cuz its always gets deleted directly cuz of suspicious ....
I hope not. Unless I too have it. :HideThePain:

Can I skip to specific chapters?
The "Chapter" concept is outdated and I don't use it anymore. It made sense when the game was more linear at first and you could separate what patch came with what content. Recently I add stuff all over the place.
You can still use the "!" sign and skip to different parts of the game that way (use the "Older versions" option).

No matter what i do I cant get to the club. Maya is at max progress, and when i try to click on deal with it with uncle jason, it says talk to esther. But ive talked to her and she never has anything to say about the club

I set club_plot = 2 in the command window and that jump started it
:FacePalm:
Time and time again, whenever I come back to that cursed thing it just strikes me with my own stupidity. Why did I make it that way?
To start the quest chain you have to talk to Esther at NUAMA.
I was exhausted and uninspired when I did the whole Club event-chain and I'm going back to it in the next patch.
I'll update the Diary entry about this nuance.

...I swear there needs to be stricter use of the femdom tag.

Edit: look, nobody wants to see bitching and whining right? so when you put the tag in the header/main part, for literally 1 scene, you get a bunch of people who are gonna come into this thread and be disappointed.
I usually get complaints about NTR, this one is new :LUL:
The world is big and no matter what you do, you'll piss someone off. That was not the intent, I swear.
I get that surfing through the "femdom" tag only to get here is kinda disappointing, but maybe put the "maledom" in the excluded box?
I'm not trying to be a smartass, just a friendly tip.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I usually get complaints about NTR, this one is new :LUL:
The world is big and no matter what you do, you'll piss someone off. That was not the intent, I swear.
I get that surfing through the "femdom" tag only to get here is kinda disappointing, but maybe put the "maledom" in the excluded box?
I'm not trying to be a smartass, just a friendly tip.
I have the follow femdom tag specifically, it notifies me EVERY time something gets the tag. I learned my lesson a long time ago, I have to read the tags, check the genre. At least your game is *clearly* not femdom. I can't tell you how many times I wasted several hours playing a game tagged "femdom" to find out it was cus there was one scene with a footjob. I am glad you at least said there was only the one. I'm not really trying to hate on you, like again I'm glad you at least had it noted. I can't really block tags when I'm specifically following just the one

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
I have the follow femdom tag specifically, it notifies me EVERY time something gets the tag. I learned my lesson a long time ago, I have to read the tags, check the genre. At least your game is *clearly* not femdom. I can't tell you how many times I wasted several hours playing a game tagged "femdom" to find out it was cus there was one scene with a footjob. I am glad you at least said there was only the one. I'm not really trying to hate on you, like again I'm glad you at least had it noted. I can't really block tags when I'm specifically following just the one
that's more of the site issue, they had it for a long time like you said. If the game feature a scene with said content the game gets the tag(sometimes not even by the dev, but forced due to users complaints), it does sucks when you look for a game focus on a more specific thing though.

If there was an option to like "rate" the amount a certain tag featured in game it would be pretty cool, but I don't really see that happening.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
that's more of the site issue, they had it for a long time like you said. If the game feature a scene with said content the game gets the tag(sometimes not even by the dev, but forced due to users complaints), it does sucks when you look for a game focus on a more specific thing though.

If there was an option to like "rate" the amount a certain tag featured in game it would be pretty cool, but I don't really see that happening.
Regardless, I complained too cus I thought its a site issue. They told me until the next website update, they are not changing any of the tags, so its a closed topic until then.

Reactions: Arthas12

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Didn't even know you can subscribe to tags... I'm playing fewer and fewer games lately.
Look at this from another angle: the frustration about the lack of "female orgasm denial" games and other material was one of the factors to start the game I'm making. Maybe it's time to make your own femdom game? :oops:

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
The animations and gameplay got a lot better between chapters one and two, but I really dislike that it got super rapey super fast.

Reactions: Baemz
D

Deleted member 59977

One girl's (who has the most gameplay and stats to her) path is "sharing"-only, as answered a few posts above. The whole point is to demolish her reputation and whore her out. MC has no love interest in her. No options to avoid it.

Yeah I understand it is sharing only I just wanted to know if her story/route can be skipped. In any case thanks for answering. This game is not for me.

Good luck with the game.

youpla

May 9, 2017
AdventAnyx said:
Thanks.
Do you mean Gloria to seduce a girl for herself? Nope. But Maya will strike again one day.

No, I was thinking that the main protagonist could order Gloria to seduce and corrupt a somewhat prude & innocent girl and "train" her as a slave for himself, threatening Gloria to not let her have any orgasm if she doesn't comply.

I was imagining, maybe, that the main protagonist could hire Gloria's younger sister and that Gloria would have to corrupt her, unable to resist her urges. Psychologically twisted, no ? :)

By the way, one last question please : Could we expect to see Gloria's looks change once again as the story progresses ? (not just clothes and fashion, but makeup, haircut, tattoos, maybe surgery, etc...) ?

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes