dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
I'll try to get there with the old scripts file and see if I can't get it to fire.
AdventAnyx I managed to get her to 4K desire and 29 hate at the start of the day but when I went to work nothing happened. Just the same options as always. Untitled.jpg

Would it help to send you my save file?

Last edited:

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
I'll try to get there with the old scripts file and see if I can't get it to fire.
I'm uploading 0.7b right now.
It should fix the grind and use the latest Renpy, so probably also fix crashes and lags. But maybe bring some other bugs.
Download it from here:

I'm asking mods what should I do with unstable releases.

Reactions: dbp5ca

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
You need to turn buffs ON too.
Jesus I feel like an idiot :p I didn't realize you could turn the buffs off by clicking on them and I must have done it at some point before this. Re-enabled them and it triggered as soon as I went to the office. Many thanks for your patience and help.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Jesus I feel like an idiot :p I didn't realize you could turn the buffs off by clicking on them and I must have done it at some point before this. Re-enabled them and it triggered as soon as I went to the office. Many thanks for your patience and help.
Hey, thank YOU.
If you'd just rage-quit, I'd never know that this version is a torture machine :HideThePain:

• Haha

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Not only that, but disabling the Sensitivity buff decreased the overall Arousal / Desire gain for you.
Basically, you played the "Nightmare mode". Congratulations :LUL:

Edit: the 1st post was updated with links to the 0.7b. If whoever reads this had his game crash before - try it. I'm curious.

SirPinha

Mar 31, 2018
I dont know if its a bug, or work as intended, but everytime I load a game it appears some weird shit, and the game goes back for the first Maya scene... can someone tell me whats going on

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
I dont know if its a bug, or work as intended, but everytime I load a game it appears some weird shit, and the game goes back for the first Maya scene... can someone tell me whats going on
This certainly doesn't work as intended, no (although it should only do it once I believe). Where have you saved exactly? Middle of a scene? Home?

Torek

Mar 15, 2018
1. Why even have a pump? The plug could be inflated with a little pressure-engine built-in, just need a tube to grab the air sticking out of her ass. The engine could be controlled remotely. Give her the button and tell her that she's allowed to cum after 100 pumps. Eh?
just imagining her have to think and calculate how do the least amount of steps and making it harder to walk past certain point lol

im guessing this is something for when the game is finished, but i think it would be cool to see the progress of gloria, like a history bar showing her evolution (maybe with some clickable events)
and my sourprised there is no anal hook for the uniform lol
maybe hooking the anal plug somewhere unconfortable.. like removing the chair for a small hook on the wall where the 'tail' fits.. ofc this is a good exuse to make the plug bigger

Last edited:

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Weird as fuck. The "loading a game" (cyberpunk) meme should only appear once, and you should be back to the scene you were at when saving. It also should set a variable dedicated to the meme to "true" and no longer appear if you re-save and later load this game.
Can I have a save-file that when you load it shows the meme and throws you to Maya?

just imagining her have to think and calculate how do the least amount of steps and making it harder to walk past certain point lol

im guessing this is something for when the game is finished, but i think it would be cool to see the progress of gloria, like a history bar showing her evolution (maybe with some clickable events)
and my sourprised there is no anal hook for the uniform lol
maybe hooking the anal plug somewhere unconfortable.. like removing the chair for a small hook on the wall where the 'tail' fits.. ofc this is a good exuse to make the plug bigger
Different approach to the fetish: do you tell her to do exactly what you want her to do, make her obey; or do you give her a "choice" so that she basically corrupts herself? I'm doing a mix of both in different stages, but personally prefer the second option.

The biggest reason I don't have all kinds of different devices around her - it's fucking hard (if even possible) and time-consuming to make them in HS, and the end result still looks crappy. Something like an advanced butt-plug is easy to describe and then you don't even have to show it (animate). Anal hooks and devices are visual, and I've spent a shit-ton of time making that Sybian toilet scene compared to other things.

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes