kainord

Nov 21, 2018
Guess its false positiv. Virustotal shows only 2 of 71 engines detect something

Bkav W32.AIDetectVM.malware1
Jiangmin Trojan.Heur.aom
there is a second .exe in the archive, iNSight-of-you-32.exe that came as a trojan Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
there is a second .exe in the archive, iNSight-of-you-32.exe that came as a trojan Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml
It didn't have this before. I guess it's the latest Renpy addition, they've upgraded something in the core engine and it now comes with full x64 support by default. That's probably why when you build a game distrib now, Renpy places the x32 version just in case.
The Renpy version I use is in beta-stage (7.4.1), so maybe they fucked something up that is now triggering the antivirus. So far my own PC scan shows nothing (70% complete).

kainord

Nov 21, 2018
It didn't have this before. I guess it's the latest Renpy addition, they've upgraded something in the core engine and it now comes with full x64 support by default. That's probably why when you build a game distrib now, Renpy places the x32 version just in case.
The Renpy version I use is in beta-stage (7.4.1), so maybe they fucked something up that is now triggering the antivirus. So far my own PC scan shows nothing (70% complete).
check task manager if there is biddulphia9 running

Torek

Mar 15, 2018
Different approach to the fetish: do you tell her to do exactly what you want her to do, make her obey; or do you give her a "choice" so that she basically corrupts herself? I'm doing a mix of both in different stages, but personally prefer the second option.

The biggest reason I don't have all kinds of different devices around her - it's fucking hard (if even possible) and time-consuming to make them in HS, and the end result still looks crappy. Something like an advanced butt-plug is easy to describe and then you don't even have to show it (animate). Anal hooks and devices are visual, and I've spent a shit-ton of time making that Sybian toilet scene compared to other things.
yeah, thats what i was thinking with the walking tourture. with the goal of she actually walking more distance to streching herself just for the taste of it.
i hope you re use that syban and all the stuff you mad there then lol

SirPinha

Mar 31, 2018
This certainly doesn't work as intended, no (although it should only do it once I believe). Where have you saved exactly? Middle of a scene? Home?
Way after that, I was already at the part where I have sex with Maya on Esther job.

Saved there, and when i came back everything went to shit, and the game keeps coming back to the first sex scene with Maya.

SirPinha

Mar 31, 2018
Weird as fuck. The "loading a game" (cyberpunk) meme should only appear once, and you should be back to the scene you were at when saving. It also should set a variable dedicated to the meme to "true" and no longer appear if you re-save and later load this game.
Can I have a save-file that when you load it shows the meme and throws you to Maya?

Different approach to the fetish: do you tell her to do exactly what you want her to do, make her obey; or do you give her a "choice" so that she basically corrupts herself? I'm doing a mix of both in different stages, but personally prefer the second option.

The biggest reason I don't have all kinds of different devices around her - it's fucking hard (if even possible) and time-consuming to make them in HS, and the end result still looks crappy. Something like an advanced butt-plug is easy to describe and then you don't even have to show it (animate). Anal hooks and devices are visual, and I've spent a shit-ton of time making that Sybian toilet scene compared to other things.
Here is the save-file View attachment 1-1-LT1.save .

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Way after that, I was already at the part where I have sex with Maya on Esther job.

Saved there, and when i came back everything went to shit, and the game keeps coming back to the first sex scene with Maya.
Do you happen to have any other saves you can try and see if the issue persists?

SirPinha

Mar 31, 2018
Yep. Broken. It might take time to figure out why and if there's a way to fix it.
Say, if you start a new game, use the "!" sign to skip content, play a little bit, save and load that save, is it still fucked?
Gonna try this later.

Anyway, thanks for checking, and this game is amazing!

Jaam

Nov 28, 2017
Is the Public actions option missing or am I just blind ? ive tried every gloria talk option and i cant seem to find it 1611083992142.png

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Is the Public actions option missing or am I just blind ? ive tried every gloria talk option and i cant seem to find it
I think you've missed out on it because you rushed the plot. The missing one is about Having her walk around with a vibrator, but that's not accessible once you move in to her office. Only on prior stages.

Probably something to get looked at going forward.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Is the Public actions option missing or am I just blind ? ive tried every gloria talk option and i cant seem to find it
Man... I have bad news for you.
This is the only event-chain that if you missed it in the previous corruption phase (when she's working for a pill), there's no way to get back to it.
I might do something with this later, but for now, the only way for you to see everything connected to that event is to start a new game and use the "!" sign, then use the "Older versions" to jump to that phase and replay it.

Torek

Mar 15, 2018
im curious why did the vibrator dissapear, i loved those scenes and that vibrator would have come in handy in the train for example

Reactions: victkh

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Here is the save-file View attachment 993328 .
So, the investigation showed that investigators are completely clueless about what happened and how was it possible :HideThePain:
It's clear that you saved the game in Sam's room but then loaded it back in the middle of Maya's 1st-time event (not even the start of it). Even deleting the part of code that is responsible for a meme did not repair your save.
I've scrolled that Maya's event and got back to the free-play, saved, loaded and it was working fine.
I also quickly checked different variables in your save and I think you can continue, the logic won't fuck up your progress.
The weird thing is how few stats Gloria has in the Reputation tab - only 1 groping. Not sure if it can cause problems later.
The safer bet of course would be starting a new game.

If you, somehow, can make another broken save-file and proved the steps that lead to it being like this, so that I can reproduce them from scratch - that'd help. But right now this is some weird illogical code magic-bullshit.

Reactions: SirPinha

Torek

Mar 15, 2018
hey, ive been thinking about the 'corrupting herself'.
how about in some bondage or restraint scene, that after one or two times use.. MC reveals, the restraints are actually really weak and dont work at all, that if she wanted she could break them or just unlock them. but ofc.. she chooses not to

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes