Torek

Mar 15, 2018
i hope theres a scene where mc is going to get a bigger buttplug and
'didnt find anything bigger, so i got this giant dildo (lets say like those horse dick dildos) and we ll have to put it all the way through so it works as a buttplug'

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
nope still losing point sometimes
It's explained at the beginning of the "secretary phase" - she will have an orgasm if she had enough semen gathered (between orgasms) or enough butt-plug squeezes (every day). You can control these numbers in the "Orders" when you call her to the office. Or you can disable these sources, but it will drive her insane over time and increase resistance (I think).
Before that, she can cum if you "give her the pill" even if she's locked. You have to pay attention to which actions give her the pill and which don't.
Some events are also scripted to end with an orgasm no matter what.

vanpett

Nov 23, 2018
I'm stuck at Gloryhole 15. The tooltip says "Gloria needs to be assigned to the glory hole, and you need to have at least 3 Goal Stars. Evening at the office." I've assigned her there with three stars, but there's no event starting at the evenings, all I can see is the usual camera feed.

Great game, by the way!

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
I'm stuck at Gloryhole 15. The tooltip says "Gloria needs to be assigned to the glory hole, and you need to have at least 3 Goal Stars. Evening at the office." I've assigned her there with three stars, but there's no event starting at the evenings, all I can see is the usual camera feed.

Great game, by the way!
Forgot to add Friday. Added.
Thanks.

Torek

Mar 15, 2018
how long do you usually take between updates? just crusious scince i got to this game last patch and have no idea of your times

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
how long do you usually take between updates? just crusious scince i got to this game last patch and have no idea of your times
I'm trying to limit myself to 2 months-long-at-max cycles. The most likely next update release date is late March (pay-walled).

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes