aza416

Jun 9, 2020
So, I marathoned this game yesterday for 10 hours. Really enjoy it so far, and Dev sounds like a cool dude (nohomo)

1 question (or maybe 2), is 390 and 660 the current cap for rep and lewd? I miss the 2 last event chain in egg vibrator. Does it make any different if I fully complete the said chain event?

• Red Heart
Reactions: AdventAnyx

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Hey so this is a fun game so far, but I seem to have a lot of difficulty keeping Gloria's resistance down even after getting both Maya and Es to work at the strip club and dumping all working point into "Dealing with Gloria" so much so I guess I'm stuck at the noob difficulty. Is this by design or am I missing something?
It's hard to give you advice when I don't know how far you are. Depending on your progress (the number in the Journal), her resistance might be triggered by the event (at 15), or simply by you assigning her to the wrong task (that she's not Lewd enough to do yet, or Walters), or you abusing her too much. Can't tell you like this.

So, I marathoned this game yesterday for 10 hours. Really enjoy it so far, and Dev sounds like a cool dude (nohomo)

1 question (or maybe 2), is 390 and 660 the current cap for rep and lewd? I miss the 2 last event chain in egg vibrator. Does it make any different if I fully complete the said chain event?
:whistle:
Yeah, these numbers are capped right now, don't want to fuck player's saves too much.
The last 2 numbers in the egg-event don't do anything (as far as I remember, might be wrong, lazy to search). As soon as you can send her with the egg by herself, there's nothing new, and the number will just hit the 12 in 2 days you assign her to it.
I have plans to do the second part of this event later, for the 3d phase (secretary). Only plans for now.

You can have them dance at the club?
The whole club thingy is the main subject of the upcoming v0.8. Don't bother for now: I was super uninspired when I made it the last time, that's why it's kinda lame and badly explained.

Zythnel

Jan 3, 2020
Not for you then. Could have realized that much sooner.
>realised that much sooner

I thought this game was you healing her with the power of dick, Stockholm syndrome bullshit and some romance seeing the tags.

I was waiting for the option to keep her for yourself but it did not arrive. At the end you give her as a bargaining chip to that Walter prick with her being a full blown office whore. The only thing keeping me from playing was Esther and Maya.

Last edited:

Agrippa

Aug 5, 2016
I admit the Gloria part isn't that interesting to me, as sharing is just not my fetish and degradation rarely hits my very narrow sweet spot (that doesn't involve water sports at all), but the Esther parts are just fantastic (both sweet and hot) and Maya is quickly growing on me, so I just skip the updates where they aren't featured. The grind could be lighter, but at least the game is well-designed and with a clear sense of direction, so not being left adrift in a ren'py maze while trying to figure how to activate the next bizarrely obscured switch more than makes up for it.

Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
I only concentrated on Gloria and went to the others when stuck through hints. Though it seems that some are squeezing a game's worth out of Maya and Ester. What is there other than the loving sex from the start? I've entered into a harem with them and stars are at 1. What more's left?

Karat

Aug 27, 2017
Just played iNSight for the first time.

I've never liked romance/cutesy games -- I think you can just read a woman's romance novel for that shit. Because of that, I don't like the Ester arc at all; I would have preferred breaking her mind. The sheer fact that the main character starts off with a hot chick who loves him kinda makes the game pointless for me.

I like the Gloria arc, but the grind is real. It didn't bother me at first, but the grind became more and more and more, until I just had to stop due to the tedium. I'll go play some Incubus City or Deviant Discoveries or something and come back to iNSight when I have 6 more hours to devote to the grind.

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
Just played iNSight for the first time.

I've never liked romance/cutesy games -- I think you can just read a woman's romance novel for that shit. Because of that, I don't like the Ester arc at all; I would have preferred breaking her mind. The sheer fact that the main character starts off with a hot chick who loves him kinda makes the game pointless for me.

I like the Gloria arc, but the grind is real. It didn't bother me at first, but the grind became more and more and more, until I just had to stop due to the tedium. I'll go play some Incubus City or Deviant Discoveries or something and come back to iNSight when I have 6 more hours to devote to the grind.
What grind? It seems like a natural progression to me, at least with the Boss Lady. I will agree the beginning of the relationship with the GF is a bit of 'starry-eyed' wishing/hoping that most young males envision will happen when they get a SO.

I will concede that the 'money' in the game can be a bit much especially if Boss Lady is removing her mods/upgrades. If you want to remove that aspect of the game use to edit the 'money' (you want to edit "s_work" for the MC and "e_work" for the GF (minus the quotes of course). 100 seems to be the cap, the game seems to reset any number higher than that. You also might be able to use the console to make those adjustments as well, I didn't try as I didn't unren iNSight.)

If you mean the grind of having to check the journal and deciphering the tooltips then I might agree with you. I can't tell you how long it took me to figure out how to progress the story with how the GF's BFF Boss Lady's quests intertwined. (Note for the dev: on Maya's journal page you have her hints at the top and the routes in small boxes underneath. Those little boxes aren't designated as "routes", I assumed they were akin to Gloria's subway tracker, et al. Make it more explicit that Maya's little boxes are a bit different than Gloria's trackers.)

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Your game sucks
iknow.png

(Note for the dev: on Maya's journal page you have her hints at the top and the routes in small boxes underneath. Those little boxes aren't designated as "routes", I assumed they were akin to Gloria's subway tracker, et al. Make it more explicit that Maya's little boxes are a bit different than Gloria's trackers.)
Yeah, I'll do something with the journal once the game is 95% complete. Rearrange it a little bit. The same goes for achievements.

Last edited:

Karat

Aug 27, 2017
Now hold on. I never said iNSight sucks -- I don't think it does. The animations are impressive. The storyline surprised me more than any game on this website. And I like the concept behind iNSight, messing with people's brainchips. I just think there is an issue with gameplay mechanics.

What grind? It seems like a natural progression to me... I will concede that the 'money' in the game can be a bit much especially if Boss Lady is removing her mods/upgrades.

If you mean the grind of having to check the journal...
Yeah, I mean the money. The journal. I mean grinding up lewdness by three points, and then having it go down two points. I mean the risk, and of course having to spend the 'money' on lowering the risk, and then having to grind more money to get the mods/upgrades the boss lady removed. It felt like a treadmill, and I just wanted to get off (both figuratively and literally).

I'll unren the game and try out the cheats. My interest is piqued again at the thought of bypassing the grind.

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
Yeah, I mean the money. The journal. I mean grinding up lewdness by three points, and then having it go down two points. I mean the risk, and of course having to spend the 'money' on lowering the risk, and then having to grind more money to get the mods/upgrades the boss lady removed. It felt like a treadmill, and I just wanted to get off (both figuratively and literally).

I'll unren the game and try out the cheats. My interest is piqued again at the thought of bypassing the grind.
I unren games to get access to the console but it's not really needed for this game. Edit your save file(s) at savegameditonline.com and search for e_work and s_work. At some point you'll be generating work (not sure how or when that started happening) and you'll discover you have more work available than you need. I believe I also modified Boss Lady's stats at the top by searching for their value in my save file (if I remember right the Boss Lady's stats were all in a row so once you find one the others should be within two or three lines up or down if you feel the need to edit any or all of them), that can help with the grind as well.

If Boss Lady's Hate(? don't have the game available at the moment) metric is High then she'll start going after your upgrades, but doesn't attempt that at Medium or Low. I'd get her ire raised up to Medium and then let her stew, when Friday came I would abuse the shit out of her to the High rating then spend the weekend getting her back down to Medium or Low.

I didn't notice any overt effect of having girls dance for the dickhead uncle, whether that affected her Hate metric or not I don't know. I feel it was going on in the background (like the rate increase was lowered) as once the two girls started working there Boss Lady's Hate/ire would rarely go above Medium but that is just a guess on my part.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
I mean grinding up lewdness by three points, and then having it go down two points. I mean the risk, and of course having to spend the 'money' on lowering the risk, and then having to grind more money to get the mods/upgrades the boss lady removed. It felt like a treadmill, and I just wanted to get off (both figuratively and literally).
I think that's just me not making a bigger emphasis on the concept of "you should always keep her at low resistance".
You hit the "Medium" during the week? Stop right there, criminal scum and wait until you can lower it. Always have 20+ points to spare by the end of the week and so on. She only lowers her lewdness and does other bad stuff when she's at medium-high resistance.

If Boss Lady's Hate(? don't have the game available at the moment) metric is High then she'll start going after your upgrades, but doesn't attempt that at Medium or Low. I'd get her ire raised up to Medium and then let her stew, when Friday came I would abuse the shit out of her to the High rating then spend the weekend getting her back down to Medium or Low.

I didn't notice any overt effect of having girls dance for the dickhead uncle, whether that affected her Hate metric or not I don't know. I feel it was going on in the background (like the rate increase was lowered) as once the two girls started working there Boss Lady's Hate/ire would rarely go above Medium but that is just a guess on my part.
Always aim to keep her at Low Resistance, always.
As the game progresses, it should become easier (per design, not sure how well it works). Carl's event-chain gives you passive working points, Maya's give you Esther's w points, sending them to the club helps with Gloria's resistance. Researching the ultimate cum-slut buff and feeding her every day helps with resistance, Alvares helps with her work and drains her money reserves, and so on. Let her cum from time to time, orgasms lower her resistance as well.

As to gameplay in general, the next version will include a chess mini-game before every event, to stimulate the player's intellectual power. I expect my game to produce a steady influx of grandmasters in the next 2-3 years.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Pollux

Zythnel

Jan 3, 2020
View attachment 1042287

Yeah, I'll do something with the journal once the game is 95% complete. Rearrange it a little bit. The same goes for achievements.
Game is high quality don't worry about it. The grind does fucking suck like the other guy said. I was surprisingly entertained with the game's writing although there's alot of outdated memes.

I nearly dropped it at the part where you up Gloria's lewdness while keeping her resistance down....then actually it turned I didn't have the cumslut buff, seems to eased the grind by A LOT.

I still hope for an option to keep her for yourself. Stockholm syndrome Gloria would be nice

Fluffy.Unicorn.

Aug 13, 2020
As to gameplay in general, the next version will include a chess mini-game before every event, to stimulate the player's intellectual power. I expect my game to produce a steady influx of grandmasters in the next 2-3 years.

Haha... sure. Maybe when you promise to give them someone like Esther after winning tho.

LordSithaniel

Jan 17, 2018
Most grindy re'npy game I've played. It wasn't even rewarding because you're grinding to whore her out and let other pricks fuck Gloria. And there's no option to keep the slut for yourself.

At least Esther scenes were hot.
The grind factor was only in the first part annoying, after that easy.

The one with keeping gloria for yourself is down to preference i would say.

itMe Bobby

Dec 19, 2018
i kina hit rock bottom with the grind of this game , anyone know how to get the 'secret condition'
or even better this version che@t code (@icantgrindanymore) :/

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes