baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
damn, I really enjoyed the intro. really well done and interesting and good writing.
but when the sandbox started, it went from a 5 star to 3 star immediately. even if the scenes inbetween are good, I just felt annoyed and after a bit I just didnt care anymore and skipped most of it. since "sandbox" for me is "find the puzzle" instead of "enjoy the erotic story".

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
i kina hit rock bottom with the grind of this game , anyone know how to get the 'secret condition'
or even better this version che@t code (@icantgrindanymore) :/
If you have the console enabled you can avoid the grind.

e_work = X (max is 100, game resets any number greater than 100)
s_work = X (same as above)

glo_aro = X (Gloria's arousal: max is 1000)
glo_rep = X (Gloria's reputation, I set it to whatever is needed or a touch less)
glo_des = X (Gloria's desire)
glo_hate = X (Gloria's hate, I tried setting this at -1000 but it is like the _work, I think it reset to 0)
glo_lewd = X (Gloria's lewdness)

I believe those are the only variables that I messed around with. You'll use the same two or three over and over, which makes it easy as you can just hit arrow up to get previous commands.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Nopy download of this gave me a trojan :/
One

any chance of getting a progress estimate for the next update?
The target is late March ($10-tier), public somewhere in April, not sure yet. Progress is >50%.

damn, I really enjoyed the intro. really well done and interesting and good writing.
but when the sandbox started, it went from a 5 star to 3 star immediately. even if the scenes inbetween are good, I just felt annoyed and after a bit I just didnt care anymore and skipped most of it. since "sandbox" for me is "find the puzzle" instead of "enjoy the erotic story".
Shouldn't be too hard, all the info you need is in the Journal. Annoying grind - can agree, especially the first half of the game where it's "repeat the whole event again and again". Should be better in the later stage, but that's a point of preference. Some people will never play a pure VN, some will never accept repeated events.

Torek

Mar 15, 2018
The target is late March ($10-tier), public somewhere in April, not sure yet. Progress is >50%.
just curious, how much content is it there gonna be? like the secretary part?

(by the way im impressed the attentiont you got on this forum and still developing lol, most games i saw here, its radio silent + update, or all talk and 1 update per 6 months)

Reactions: ukaking

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
just curious, how much content is it there gonna be? like the secretary part?

(by the way im impressed the attentiont you got on this forum and still developing lol, most games i saw here, its radio silent + update, or all talk and 1 update per 6 months)
The Secretary part took two big patches to build and it's not even complete yet, so no, not as big. I usually do a full patchnote post a day or two before the initial release, no details for now.

That's all thanks to me not having a discord. I'd be that "1 update per 6 months" dev if I did. Can't keep myself from answering to most people, and shitposting :HideThePain:

Reactions: ukaking

elthaun

Jun 18, 2018
thanks. that looks like a good pace of progress.
elthaun said:
any chance of getting a progress estimate for the next update?
advent anyx
"The target is late March ($10-tier), public somewhere in April, not sure yet. Progress is >50%. "

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
If you have the console enabled you can avoid the grind.

e_work = X (max is 100, game resets any number greater than 100)
s_work = X (same as above)

glo_aro = X (Gloria's arousal: max is 1000)
glo_rep = X (Gloria's reputation, I set it to whatever is needed or a touch less)
glo_des = X (Gloria's desire)
glo_hate = X (Gloria's hate, I tried setting this at -1000 but it is like the _work, I think it reset to 0)
glo_lewd = X (Gloria's lewdness)

I believe those are the only variables that I messed around with. You'll use the same two or three over and over, which makes it easy as you can just hit arrow up to get previous commands.
how do you enable console?

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
how do you enable console?
The console is activated by pressing shift + O (the letter, not the number). You may have to enable the console, I normally use a Terminal script on the Mac to do so (I believe it’s called UnRen) although for this particular game I edited a file or two since I downloaded the PC version.

Do a google search (or even a search of this site) for ‘renpy enable console’ and you should be golden.

Here’s one of the top google hits, and I believe what I followed for this game:

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
im getting something about a recent event that pissed gloria off, how do i lower this?
Some events do this as a 1-time change, others can stack this penalty over time. There are several ways to get rid of this:
  • let her cum (several times if penalty is for many days)
  • assign her to another, lighter activity (or none at all)
  • wait for a few days

Can you share Esther in this game?
Nope and most likely won't happen.

Torek

Mar 15, 2018
are we gonna see gloria 'decent' again? while we now underneath her clothes she may be wearing a huge buttplug, vibrators (maybe make her completly full her mouth with cum, but not swallow, until she is in public)

by the way, how about the typical water bottle that some people bring everywhere, yet we all know what is it filled with

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
are we gonna see gloria 'decent' again? while we now underneath her clothes she may be wearing a huge buttplug, vibrators (maybe make her completly full her mouth with cum, but not swallow, until she is in public)

by the way, how about the typical water bottle that some people bring everywhere, yet we all know what is it filled with
Hard to say yet. I have many ideas but only a small portion of them ends up in the game. Some are harder to show (animate, or no assets), some I simply don't have time to do, some come into my head too early and when I get to that point in the game, I'm already tired of them and want something else.

When will be new update? This is my favourite game.
The update is estimately 80% done. The target release date for $10-patrons is the end of March. Public - mid to late April.
I post mini-spoilers, animations, and plans to the patron-area ($2), so you can check that out if you want to.

Reactions: ukaking and Flint
4.40 star(s) 163 Votes