Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Delete the 0.7b first...idk if i can now trust...(just keep only 0.7a online yk?)
This happens all the time when Renpy updates, and especially if the game developers change the default or built-in icon.
See this post that is almost exactly a year old describing the same issue - we learn to ignore most of those warnings as False Positives here.
https://f95zone.to/threads/antivirus-problem.44697/

(ADDED NOTE: Especially for the compressed versions as those are touched by F95 folks and I am SURE they would not accept and pass on a virus or malware - just saying)

Last edited:

Aiko95

Nov 17, 2020
Read the previous page. Most likely something in the latest version of Renpy is triggering some antiviruses.
Try the 0.7a, does it have it too?
Excuse me, i want to ask you. Ss there a difference in the game version (07a and 07b) ? Like you played the 07.a first.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Can you avoid the public use stuff? Because that would be a dealbreaker for me...
Pretty much the whole point of the game is to subvert and corrupt the lady (a lot!)... By the time it happens she actually likes it and does it more than willingly. I suggest you play it. It's funny, sarcastic, sexy and downright enjoyable. I have not found a sad part yet!
(PS. Don't miss out cause it is not what you think!)

tigrared

Jun 14, 2020
iNSight-of-you-32.exe from v0.7b refuses to run under Windows XP. :—( Is it forever now or there is a hope?

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
iNSight-of-you-32.exe from v0.7b refuses to run under Windows XP. :—( Is it forever now or there is a hope?
Yeah, the latest Renpy version is kinda like that:
Screenshot_008.png
Doubt I'm going back since it fixed crashes for everyone who had them before.
It's time to go for win7, buddy :LUL: hot stuff!

Windows XP? What fucking year is this?
As someone who still has to deal with it on my IRL job sometimes, that's a big :HideThePain: from me

Reactions: ukaking

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
As someone who still has to deal with it on my IRL job sometimes, that's a big :HideThePain: from me
That's not that weird. I worked at an airport a few years back, and some of the computers were so old I had to do everything with DOS command prompts. The difference is, I'm not expecting anyone to port video games to them.

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
You must have missed the point of updating XP, which is not maintained and a massive security risk nowadays, to a more modern OS? If you don't want to waste money on Window$, upgrade to a lovely Linux variation.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
I have 7a, and Windows 10 let me not transfer 7b to my folder due to a virus alert!
That's almost certainly a false positive caused by the new version of RenPy, they tend to do that. You can safely ignore it and add the folder to your whitelist to be able to copy it.

Reactions: Succubustamer
4.40 star(s) 163 Votes