Nov 4, 2018
History shows that as soon as the password is not on the last page, it might as well never existed :LUL:
Like even I couldn't find it and I know that command was mentioned before but searching cheat or code didn't help,
actually just pulled up the command variable list and there it was (cheats_onoff = False).

At least people who actually use the search function will actually get a useful result from it.

Reactions: caravaggio

Dantalion71

Jun 29, 2019
I liked a lot the game. The plot, the girls, the comedy... but i'd absolutely hated the saves issue. The last one was the worst when suddenly after talking with Carl to reduce influence i got send to a earliest moment in the game (i was in the mission of 200 lewdness, 800 influence,... and i reapered just before the lost at the allies scene) and because the saves bug/glitch al the saves i did take me to that same scene. I really liked the game and that's why i'm terribly frustrated.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
hey, super good game, Im having a really good time. but I seem to be stucked on gloria's story, her lewdness won't go higher than 192 no matter what i do
What's her plot number (from the Journal)?
There's not much you can do at that point: repeated BJs and sex, Subway with Carl (and assigning her to him), vibro-egg events. Repeat until 200+ (?) don't remember...

I liked a lot the game. The plot, the girls, the comedy... but i'd absolutely hated the saves issue. The last one was the worst when suddenly after talking with Carl to reduce influence i got send to a earliest moment in the game (i was in the mission of 200 lewdness, 800 influence,... and i reapered just before the lost at the allies scene) and because the saves bug/glitch al the saves i did take me to that same scene. I really liked the game and that's why i'm terribly frustrated.
The most elusive bug I've ever had. From time to time rare people get it and I (and people who help me with programming, much more competent than I am) have NO idea what's going on.
The thumbnail of the savegame is right, but it loads to some random-ass place with stats all fucked up.
Still have no clue how to reproduce making such a broken save from scratch on a new start...
I personally have saves from up to v0.4 and they work every time I'm testing a new version.

The only advice I have is to delete "afterload.rpyc" and try playing without it.

Sorry. Fully understand your frustration, but I can't fix what appears to be some RenPy thing. If it never worked for everyone ever, that'd be much easier to find and squash.

Reactions: skyhunter92

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
Would you mind uploading a save just before this happens? Also, have you enabled the console from unren? If so, delete the files it creates in the game subfolder (named unren-dev.rpy and .rpyc iirc) and try again. It created some random jumps back for me while it was enabled.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Can the planned body modifications for Gloria be optional? I hate tattoos and would not like her to have them.
Yes, they will be optional - you'll be able to finish the game without reaching the 4th phase :WeSmart:
If you do want to see her ultimate downfall - no. Making it optional means I'll have to double every single animation to include both body types - doubling the size of updates.

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
Yes, they will be optional - you'll be able to finish the game without reaching the 4th phase :WeSmart:
If you do want to see her ultimate downfall - no. Making it optional means I'll have to double every single animation to include both body types - doubling the size of updates.
Freshmulan should have thought the same. Killed most promising plot orientated game.

Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
Aww that's a bummer. I would have done every mod to her and taken away her ability to ever wear normal clothing through some legalese for good measure.

I just didn't want her to look like a member of the slut yakuza.

Also, yes to more humiliating encounters with coworkers and others who know her. Maybe out her at her school or college reunion or something such.

Feb 21, 2020
I do not want to share glory lee .-.
Should there be a route where she joins the harem.. really 2 months working her on it to share it? haha NO
she must be a couple like the other 2 and not an object xD
I do not share her any time but she is abused on the train

Dark_Leo

May 29, 2018
i would love to see her w and w/o public hair again

• Sad
Reactions: AdventAnyx

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Version 0.9 has been released for $10 Patreon supporters.
Certain days you can play as Esther, do that and talk to Maya then. Have fun!!! :cool:

OOPS!!! Quoted the wrong text! Sorry bout that!!! But you can have Esther talk to Maya by being Esther for the day!

Khushana

Aug 11, 2017
Certain days you can play as Esther, do that and talk to Maya then. Have fun!!! :cool:

OOPS!!! Quoted the wrong text! Sorry bout that!!! But you can have Esther talk to Maya by being Esther for the day!
How to do that? Turn into esther

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes