Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
I think I might have a bug?
Those five gold stars on the right of my screen aren't filling up.
I've completed all other content and nothing I do seems to affect them.
Gloria is at 26 progress, max stats and every other dedicated bar is full.
What is supposed to move the estate transfer forwards?

if it helps, I think her reputation was already at 300 or lower when I unlocked the gold stars. Maybe that is relevant.

Edit: nevermind I'm dumb. There was a new icon under 'orders' that I didn't notice had shown up.

Last edited:

G33N

Predictable Wildcard
Donor
Sep 13, 2019
It's really weird, I'm not into some of the stuff (usually) that has been done to Gloria (especially the really fat guy)...and I really genuinely like her ...all aspects of her character (even her decisions).... but I really enjoy any situation she is in....It's just really weirdly satisfying anything with her... I can't get enough of her, its.... unexplainable for me.... just everything else (everyone else) is just distraction! Just Gloria.... :love::love::love::love::love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: AdventAnyx

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
AdventAnyx : Well I am pretty those two amazing sluts are leaking though...

Also. What do the tatoos on Maya legs and other part says? Is it readable or explained ingame?

ghostmaster

Jul 7, 2020
Is there any changes to earlier part of the game in 0.9? Lost my saves - gonna replay the whole game, should i wait for 0.9 or proceed with 0.8?

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Is there any changes to earlier part of the game in 0.9? Lost my saves - gonna replay the whole game, should i wait for 0.9 or proceed with 0.8?
Well there is always a chance that 0.8 save will have something broken in 0.9. So I would wait few days for public release.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Well there is always a chance that 0.8 save will have something broken in 0.9. So I would wait few days for public release.
Yep.
Or!
You could start with 0.8, then before you jump into 0.9 later, copy your save somewhere, AND in case something breaks when you start 0.9 - provide me with that save so that I could figure out what's wrong and fix it.
:HideThePain: Just saying

Last edited:
Reactions: skyhunter92

Printzea

Jul 14, 2017
I'm positively surprised by the lack of leaks so far, proud of you, guys!
View attachment 1338573

Patch notes for the $5+ tiers release tomorrow:

Have two naughty butts!
View attachment 1338576
Well, you are one of those rare developers who not only keep up everyone up to date with their progress as well as future plans but also don't goes around chasing those who cannot or don't want to support you.

Personally, I find your game great; great pacing, rewarding and with well developed characters. But due to my economic situation I cannot afford to support you even though you sure deserve so.
If you treat us all this well, I'm sure it's not hard for us the not supporters to wait 10 more days. It's not gonna make a difference ;)

Keep up the good work and thanks for everything!

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes