aza416

Jun 9, 2020
Last time I play this game is 0.7(?) I guess? I got hooked instantly and decided to wait until the game is finished to get the best experience out of it. However I still checked this thread from time to time when new update drop. The dev's reaction and how he handle things is almost an entertainment for me on it's own

I'm not a Patreon supporter so it's probably selfish of me to say this. I really hope you can finish this game soon. The moment I learned that slut route existed, it's becoming harder and harder to resist the urge to play this game. I can say for sure that I'm losing the battle and might give up anytime soon

Cheers to the dev, you are probably one of the best dev I've ever seen here

harddick1111

Jul 16, 2020
My game is fucked to death and back intentionally, there is no point in sharing the saves from it.
Just start a new game and use the save assistant (the little exclamation mark near the laptop) to go to a late part of the game.
i know but could not unlock maya harem route scene

pehbeh

Sep 6, 2017
How do I get Maya into the club alone? I have done all progression from the other girls. (harem route)

chien180

Feb 4, 2020
How do I get Maya into the club alone? I have done all progression from the other girls. (harem route)
play as Esther, talk to Maya about the club in classrom after you get enought point (sex point) with Esther

and yes, you can do it with harem route, im play harem route too

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
...now I feel like a complete and utter idiot. In all the time playing this game I have not seen nor noticed this panel and just grinded my way through the storyline by randomly clicking stuff that might work.

Thank you very much, I will now bury myself somewhere in shame.
There was no Journal a few patches back. Then the icon was updated with a little animation.
In this update, I've added a big red arrow in the tutorial and forcefully opened the journal for new players.

Screenshot_4.png

And I still got 1-star from someone who didn't find it (presumably).
So, you're definitely not alone in this one :HideThePain:

may be thats a bug same here its possible in slut route but not harem
Iirc you can't on the harem route, she has to be in the slut route to have her work alone in the club.
No, Maya x Melissa is for both routes.
The first pre-request is to let them work in the club until you unlock dancing (and assign them) - E+M club sub-plot at point 14.
The second is to have Gloria's plot over point 24.
Then you visit the club during the weekend.

It should be in the Journal somewhere. If it's not, send me a screenshot please, I'll take a look and write another tooltip.

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
I haven't played this game in awhile and please do correct me if I'm wrong but apparently Es has a slut route now???

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Can we actually have sex with the bitchy boss lady yet? Or is it still just humiliating her without getting our dicks wet? To bad we can't have her as our own sex slave.

chien180

Feb 4, 2020
humm anyone got that point yet? they say i need 8 point at slut route, but the simmon and the other route need at lest 14 point. so i cant get that 8 point at slut route anymore... hummm
1628781936599.png

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
humm anyone got that point yet? they say i need 8 point at slut route, but the simmon and the other route need at lest 14 point. so i cant get that 8 point at slut route anymore... hummm
You just need to hover over that "Maya's slut route progress" bar and see an extra tooltip at the top right.
It should tell you to "Maya's main plot maxed (17), Sluttiness 180+, works at the club alone. Play as Esther."

Reactions: chien180

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
oh ty, how can i incresed maya sluty? it say i have 168 yet but didnt change
You wait until she's horny (or check the phone as Esther and talk to her about her adventures), see that the "end-of-day" report has a line about Maya. Then check the phone the next day as Esther. Repeat.
If you don't check the phone, it will still happen but give her a lot less Sluttiness. This was designed to slowly play itself while you take care of Gloria, or have means for you to fasten the process by manually checking the phone frequently.

Reactions: chien180
4.40 star(s) 163 Votes