boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Haven't played it for a while so I'll see how it is now.
Not sure I like Esther's look on the new banner, she was so cute before. I'll see.

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
The grind with Gloria is fucking insane to build lewdness with her....

Found the game today and up to this stupid part I was happy with it but this part is fucked up.

Need to get points to get her resistance down but she removes buffs that I need and all the time lewdness go down and only way to get is to spank her right now but can't do that all the time.... what is this shit gameplay....

Reactions: LordNero

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
The grind with Gloria is fucking insane to build lewdness with her....

Found the game today and up to this stupid part I was happy with it but this part is fucked up.

Need to get points to get her resistance down but she removes buffs that I need and all the time lewdness go down and only way to get is to spank her right now but can't do that all the time.... what is this shit gameplay....
"Your MMO has an insane grind, you have to kill millions of mobs to reach max level!"
Have you tried other ways to level up? Like, quests...?

I mean, you're playing the game wrong, of course, it's hard and grindy.
The first part of breaking Gloria is supposed to be played carefully: always have spare points, try to keep her on low Resistance all the time, and stop bugging her entirely once she's reaching med-high, search for help from other people (Es and club, Carl), let her cum from time to time, to let her drop more Resistance, etc.
I get that you want to see the depraved events as soon as possible, but that's how you turn the early game into the rubber-band grind-fest.

Reactions: Stan5851

chien180

Feb 4, 2020
"Your MMO has an insane grind, you have to kill millions of mobs to reach max level!"
Have you tried other ways to level up? Like, quests...?

I mean, you're playing the game wrong, of course, it's hard and grindy.
The first part of breaking Gloria is supposed to be played carefully: always have spare points, try to keep her on low Resistance all the time, and stop bugging her entirely once she's reaching med-high, search for help from other people (Es and club, Carl), let her cum from time to time, to let her drop more Resistance, etc.
I get that you want to see the depraved events as soon as possible, but that's how you turn the early game into the rubber-band grind-fest.
man i just get done both harem and slut route only about ~3 hours lol, i dont know why people complain about this game need grinding much

Reactions: AdventAnyx

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
I can't start working on ABP? Esther just says she doesn't know what to do?
It's a survival horror game - you have to survive the day without being fucked (to keep her genius idea intact) :LUL:

Last edited:

Phantomhunter69

Jan 29, 2021
Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 10 Feb, 2020
Download it here: iNSight of You [v0.1] [AdventAnyx]

This release support my gestures:
- Swipe up to open the game menu
- Swipe down to hide the interface
- Swipe left to roll back
- Swipe right to skip

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)
Do you have a more up to date version?

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes