DDRmaster

Nov 24, 2017
So in terms of progress, how far is the game from completion? Had my eye on this game a while but I decided to let the game develop more.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
We got different path (harem, personal slave [not sharing with other man] or corruption path without sharing with another man etc) any change about BOSS woman sharing/whore path?

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018
AdventAnyx Sorry if it's already been mentioned but... the posing in the "Classroom punishment" scene if you start with Maya, involves some dislocated hips :p

Might be a little counterintuitive, since it seems like they're just hanging down, but that's just cuz she's lying down. If you rotate her to be vertical in your head, you can see she's actually doing like 220-240 degree splits. Which is like, seriously requires medical attention. Side-splits are at most 180 degrees... Like, I just looked up photos, and there was 1 woman who went to like 190, but only because she was in a "stretch machine" that forced them back (and had been training for it especially probably)

Maybe angle her upper legs slightly upwards, and just bend her knees, so her lower legs are still hanging down, to get the same effect but with a natural pose? I dunno.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Before I play this, can you corrupt all 3 girls into sharing them?
1 gf only, 1 whore only, 1 has a choice.

We got different path (harem, personal slave [not sharing with other man] or corruption path without sharing with another man etc) any change about BOSS woman sharing/whore path?
I think I answered your question after the last update, don't remember...
There are no longer any plans to create an alternative route for Gloria.

Where's the futa tag?
:WaitWhat:

how to help Esther to drop her guard down and to manage Maya alone in the club?

any ideas?
you cant do it yet, need to wait to next update
Partly wrong.
You can't manage Maya's work at the club right now, yes.
But Esther dropping her guard is connected to Maya x Melissa. As should be written in the Journal (or in that dialogue, somewhere), you should play the game more and then read the tooltips on Maya's side-quests.
She'll drop her guard after they start dancing at the club together, and Gloria's plot is far enough.

AdventAnyx Sorry if it's already been mentioned but... the posing in the "Classroom punishment" scene if you start with Maya, involves some dislocated hips :p

Might be a little counterintuitive, since it seems like they're just hanging down, but that's just cuz she's lying down. If you rotate her to be vertical in your head, you can see she's actually doing like 220-240 degree splits. Which is like, seriously requires medical attention. Side-splits are at most 180 degrees... Like, I just looked up photos, and there was 1 woman who went to like 190, but only because she was in a "stretch machine" that forced them back (and had been training for it especially probably)

Maybe angle her upper legs slightly upwards, and just bend her knees, so her lower legs are still hanging down, to get the same effect but with a natural pose? I dunno.
Despite what people might think of my extraordinary animating skills, I do not do animations myself, it's all part of Honey Select. I adjust some of them (like add hair-pulling/neck-grabbing, etc.), sometimes I add custom movements via key-frames, but not very often. Most of the time I only do slight adjustments and/or stick body parts to new places in an existing animation.
The animation you're talking about was untouched from how it is in basic Honey Select

I'm not some wizard pulling 200+ absolutely new animations every 2 months out of my wizardry pocket, people :HideThePain:

Last edited:

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Hi everyone! Thanks for playing and replying.
Surprisingly, no critical bug was found (yet) and no urgent update is needed.
As to the "relationships" and such, I'll re-post from Patreon:
So, did you get deeper into this game after one and half year? Can we expect Gloria's monogamous route? I still havent played game. Asking for just that to try.

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes