MokshaSeeker

Oct 21, 2019
If you're at 2 points with MelxMaya, the tooltip should say:
"Visit the club while Maya is allowed to work alone."
And she's supposed to already be working alone after her previous dialogue with Esther (where she tells her that she can go alone).
Once you flip the point to 3, the phone will be available to you.
Thank you for the reply.
You are rigth, I have 2 points and the dialogue with Esther (where she tells her that she can go alone) when I play with Es.
But I never find Maya alone at Club.

When I go to the club only Gloria on weeks and Es+My on weekends.

Problably I need to start new game, some bugs I dont know.
You game is reallly great. Congrats man!

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Thank you for the reply.
You are rigth, I have 2 points and the dialogue with Esther (where she tells her that she can go alone) when I play with Es.
But I never find Maya alone at Club.

When I go to the club only Gloria on weeks and Es+My on weekends.

Problably I need to start new game, some bugs I dont know.
You game is reallly great. Congrats man!
That's troublesome. There might be a bug.
Few questions:
1. Did you use a console or any sort of tinkering with the game?
2. The event where Es tells Maya that she can go alone happened. Did you try managing what girls do at the club after that?

I might've forgotten to remove the ability to manage them and you accidentally switched them back to working together, and the ability to let her go alone is available only when you're at point 3 of Maya x Melissa.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
As I said. This should not be possible. Either you changed some variable a trigger broke, or there's some bug in my code that I see the first time posted.
Open the console (since you do this anyway) and write this:

$ maya_harem = 6

You'll skip 1 harem-intro event, but at least it should be playable. Not 100% sure.
i don't use the console i hate that thing XD i used this website: and lowered numbers everytime i triggered a game over...because...who wants that? i'm a coward XD i was sure i would have to deal with replaying the whole game all over again or go back to load back my save file and re-deal with game over all over again(like being stuck in a loop situation or something)

i basically discovered because you told me just now, that those game overs aren't really game overs...i play this game since its release here and i just learned this...imagine that.

Thanks of course, and i'll try now

Torek

Mar 15, 2018
suggestion.., trigger some.. 'unwanted' scene whenever variables reach numbers that out of reach?

SASHAKAMEN

Aug 9, 2019
That's troublesome. There might be a bug.
Few questions:
1. Did you use a console or any sort of tinkering with the game?
2. The event where Es tells Maya that she can go alone happened. Did you try managing what girls do at the club after that?

I might've forgotten to remove the ability to manage them and you accidentally switched them back to working together, and the ability to let her go alone is available only when you're at point 3 of Maya x Melissa.
i have same problem as MokshaSeeker .I reached end of content with Gloria and Es,but cant progress with Maya at club, always when I go to the club there Maya and Esther

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
i have same problem as MokshaSeeker .I reached end of content with Gloria and Es,but cant progress with Maya at club, always when I go to the club there Maya and Esther
One of you, give me your save. Something's fishy. People finished the content already, looks like some rare bug, just don't know what to look for.
Did YOU use any console commands or something?

Last edited:

gl00wa

Oct 18, 2017
One of you, give me your save. Something's fishy. People finished the content already, looks like some rare bug, just don't know what to look for.
Did YOU use any console commands or something?

Hi - i think i might know the reason.
I think i have the same problem. I got the scene where Es agrees to let Maya go solo, but before i used that opportunity i talked again (i dunno, i think it might have been PC with Es or something, dont remember) and re-enabled both of them going to the club. But now there is no way for me to trigger Maya solo again - in the club management PC says something along "this will onyl happen if Es is distracted" or something to that effect. No dialogue with PC and Es or Maya or Es and Maya gives option to re-enable Maya solo visits.

I think getting Es to work together with maya via pink dialogue before getting maya solo scenes might be getting the plot in a stuck spot:

- i cannot raise E/M relations above 11 or their slutiness above 7
- cannot get solo maya content
- i assume there are some additional E/M scenes in the Uni, but cannot get them to trigger either.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
It was like 3-4 month ago at least so its pretty normal i ask again :D You said maybe you will make or maybe you will make when game finished. I'm hoping first one and you add new path for her with some new updates before game completed :D

Edit: I read your full comment... Wait... So you dont even thinking add even after completing game? But last time you said you will think add alternative path or at least when you complete game you will add alternative path for her, you changed your mind? :confused:

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Hi - i think i might know the reason.
I think i have the same problem. I got the scene where Es agrees to let Maya go solo, but before i used that opportunity i talked again (i dunno, i think it might have been PC with Es or something, dont remember) and re-enabled both of them going to the club. But now there is no way for me to trigger Maya solo again - in the club management PC says something along "this will onyl happen if Es is distracted" or something to that effect. No dialogue with PC and Es or Maya or Es and Maya gives option to re-enable Maya solo visits.

I think getting Es to work together with maya via pink dialogue before getting maya solo scenes might be getting the plot in a stuck spot:

- i cannot raise E/M relations above 11 or their slutiness above 7
- cannot get solo maya content
- i assume there are some additional E/M scenes in the Uni, but cannot get them to trigger either.
Yes! Found it.
That was it. My bad.
I did not disable the option to send them back to the club when they both come to Sam's room (harem route only). This breaks everything...

Here's .
Anyone who has this problem, replace the file in your folder.
Then just visit NUAMA as Esther and use the phone.

If you did not have this problem, don't use this!
It's not some magic universal fix. It's a temporary solution for people whose progress is already fucked up.
What it does:
  • disables the dialogue option when both E+M come to Sam's room IF Maya is visiting the club alone already - this will be permanent (for the next update);
  • lowers the number of Maya x Melissa quest-points required to see the phone at NUAMA to 2 (instead of 3) - I'll get that number back to 3 in the next big update (because it makes sense story-wise), but if people are already stuck, it's their only way to fix the game right now.

Last edited:

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Report back if that helped or not, and I'll add this fix to the 1st post, to save people and myself some time.

Reactions: chien180

MokshaSeeker

Oct 21, 2019
Yes! Found it.
That was it. My bad.
I did not disable the option to send them back to the club when they both come to Sam's room (harem route only). This breaks everything...

Here's a new script file.
Anyone who has this problem, replace the file in your folder.
Then just visit NUAMA as Esther and use the phone.

If you did not have this problem, don't use this!
It's not some magic universal fix. It's a temporary solution for people whose progress is already fucked up.
What it does:
  • disables the dialogue option when both E+M come to Sam's room IF Maya is visiting the club alone already - this will be permanent (for the next update);
  • lowers the number of Maya x Melissa quest-points required to see the phone at NUAMA to 2 (instead of 3) - I'll get that number back to 3 in the next big update (because it makes sense story-wise), but if people are already stuck, it's their only way to fix the game right now.
Works like a charm! Thanks!

Reactions: AdventAnyx

fufu123

Dec 7, 2017
Hiiiii, any1 got a slut route save file at the start so i can try it out ? too much content to go through before the chocie

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes