harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
It's okay.
I remember earlier, in probably 2009-10 when I was playing WoW and the R34 art started to be filled with futa, I was fucking furious.
Taste to different kinks comes and goes, and the more time passes, the more things you become being able to "get into".
My kinks stayed the same from that time you posted and still hoping for a gloria monogamous route. Short or long one.. who cares. As long as we that alternative.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

3dfadf1111

Aug 12, 2021
I get an error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While processing text tag {/} in u'\uadf8\ub9ac\uace0 \ub2f9\uc2e0\uc774 {/}\uc774(\uac00) \uc544\ub2c8\ub77c\uba74 \uba3c\uc800 \uc694\uccad\uc744 \ud574\uc57c \ud569\ub2c8\ub2e4.'.:
File "game/Newday_s.rpy", line 27, in script call
call gloria_mainplot_at_samsroom_checker from _call_gloria_mainplot_at_samsroom_checker
File "game/Office_1.rpy", line 78, in script call
call work_s2 from _call_work_s2_1
File "game/Newday_s.rpy", line 153, in script call
call work_s2 from _call_work_s2

MokshaSeeker

Oct 21, 2019
You wait until she's horny (or check the phone as Esther and talk to her about her adventures), see that the "end-of-day" report has a line about Maya. Then check the phone the next day as Esther. Repeat.
If you don't check the phone, it will still happen but give her a lot less Sluttiness. This was designed to slowly play itself while you take care of Gloria, or have means for you to fasten the process by manually checking the phone frequently.
why in Maya harem route I cant see check phone when I play with Esther?

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
I get an error

While processing text tag {/} in u'\uadf8\ub9ac\uace0 \ub2f9\uc2e0\uc774 {/}\uc774(\uac00) \uc544\ub2c8\ub77c\uba74 \uba3c\uc800 \uc694\uccad\uc744 \ud574\uc57c \ud569\ub2c8\ub2e4.'.:
call gloria_mainplot_at_samsroom_checker from _call_gloria_mainplot_at_samsroom_checker
I need the full text, this is incomplete.

why in Maya harem route I cant see check phone when I play with Esther?
Checking the phone is slut-Maya's mechanic. You can only decide if she can go to the club alone in the harem route using that phone.

someone help me! thanks in advance.
Play the game more. You won't be able to lvl up that buff until later, that's why it's disabled.

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
I get an error

Have you edited any of the game's rpy files?

frankenstein1

Aug 8, 2019
i would like some help, i feel like i am stuck here at gloria's 17 progress, i have maya's harem route level 4 and have the cum researched with ester and even upgraded it to lvl 3, but i still can't get anything to happen... and sometimes i feel like some of the others insight controll upgrades such as sense of smell and sensetivity reset their upgrades 1628959907309.png

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
i would like some help, i feel like i am stuck here at gloria's 17 progress, i have maya's harem route level 4 and have the cum researched with ester and even upgraded it to lvl 3, but i still can't get anything to happen... and sometimes i feel like some of the others insight controll upgrades such as sense of smell and sensetivity reset their upgrades View attachment 1352221
Can you attach your save?

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Have you edited any of the game's rpy files?
He's playing Korean translation and the translator fucked something up by forgetting the closing tag "\" somewhere.

AdventAnyx my problem here, is that when i talk to Esther there is only "Talk to Es(for sexy time)" and "talk about Maya" options
That's a really messed-up screenshot.
You can't have Maya's harem at 4 AND Maya's main plot at 17.
Did you use cheats? Did you change any variables manually?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
That's a really messed-up screenshot.
You can't have Maya's harem at 4 AND Maya's main plot at 17.
Did you use cheats? Did you change any variables manually?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i used that screenshot as a way to describe the situation

i did use cheats but through save-editor(basically edited numbers just to avoid the game over when Gloria's resistance was high), personally i don't even know what your cheats do...never knew the passwords and sometimes i never really reached the end of an update XD

here my save file

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
I cant progress Melissa x Maya more than 2 points in the harem route withou the slut phone mechanics ?
If you're at 2 points with MelxMaya, the tooltip should say:
"Visit the club while Maya is allowed to work alone."
And she's supposed to already be working alone after her previous dialogue with Esther (where she tells her that she can go alone).
Once you flip the point to 3, the phone will be available to you.

i would like some help, i feel like i am stuck here at gloria's 17 progress, i have maya's harem route level 4 and have the cum researched with ester and even upgraded it to lvl 3, but i still can't get anything to happen... and sometimes i feel like some of the others insight controll upgrades such as sense of smell and sensetivity reset their upgrades View attachment 1352221
Buffs downgrade if Gloria's resistance is high enough, from time to time. Keep her at Low.
If you have the new buff on the panel and it's active, summon Gloria and use the "Personal training" menu line.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
You, guys...
Stop messing with the game and expect it to work afterward.
One is asking why is his unofficial Korean translated game has errors, the other one is messing with variables to avoid the game over when the game over is a crucial part of the game at one point, and I'm sitting here trying to guess what's wrong.
:HideThePain:
Halp

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
You, guys...
Stop messing with the game and expect it to work afterward.
One is asking why is his unofficial Korean translated game has errors, the other one is messing with variables to avoid the game over when the game over is a crucial part of the game at one point, and I'm sitting here trying to guess what's wrong.
:HideThePain:
Halp
i simply lower the resistance? and i did it like...only when it was unavoidable but good point, sorry

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
i simply lower the resistance? and i did it like...only when it was unavoidable but good point, sorry
You HAVE to let the game over happen after the first blow job for the game to progress.
It's when it's tuned up a lot, to give you a lot of resistance every day and force the game over (that's actually not a game over).

Read the tooltips. Hover over other bars to read more tooltips. I'm spending god know how much time to update them before every release.
What are your numbers? Give me YOUR screenshot. I can't check your save game right now.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
You HAVE to let the game over happen after the first blow job for the game to progress.
It's when it's tuned up a lot, to give you a lot of resistance every day and force the game over (that's actually not a game over).

Read the tooltips. Hover over other bars to read more tooltips. I'm spending god know how much time to update them before every release.
What are your numbers? Give me YOUR screenshot. I can't check your save game right now.
wait...you mean the one with Esther's father? that happened.
the other ones i mean...i did everything to avoid them.

here my screenshots
screenshot 1.png
screenshot 2.png
screenshot 3png.png

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes