BetterMagnet

Mar 12, 2020
I recall an animated tooltip for maya and Es harem route, was it removed ? cause I can't seem to find it anywhere..
it was showing an animation for them and their relationship

skyhunter92

Jul 29, 2017
Thanks, dude.
I don't know how effective it is either :HideThePain:
I honestly hate self-promoting. Every time I copy-paste my "links"-post I feel like a dirty spam-bot. I've also been banned from at least one of hentai related subs already and got my posts removed many times from others, so that adds to the pile as well. Every time when I know that I should post something to let people know this game exists, I have to gather my strength to do so.

I've got my pay-walled release leaked before the official date for the first time with this patch. Hope one day I'll be big enough for people to start posting on Reddit and other places about the game on their own, so I wouldn't have to :HideThePain:
Yeah the leaked pay-walled must have sucked for you and maybe those patrons who pledged for early exclusive access.
But on the other hand it took this far long before your first leak and there are people like me who would rather wait for the actual public release so....
PppdzrD.png

Also don't feel too bad for the self-promotion thingy, if it weren't for that I would not have found this:sneaky:.
Just keep on doing the good work and all the best to you man!

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Did the author get really bored of the blonde? The slut route is shitty thanks to it suddenly skipping 50 steps one day being gifted retarded tattoos piercings and doing nonsensical stuff. Complete waste of a route now.

fufu123

Dec 7, 2017

1-2 is full Harem with Gloria finished. (except a few vibro eggs that I missed)
2-1 is full Slut with most of Gloria finished.
persistent file should give you full gallery. I think that's how the persistent file works anyway.
your assitance has saved me tremendous time and hours of grind

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port iNSight of you [v0.9a] APK -

Reactions: Peach101

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Loving this game, although I guess that's cuz I'm arriving late in the process, and Honeyselect is great as long as you don't mind shiny people. But it is kinda weird that clothed and unclothed ladies have the same bewb weights for skeletal bone animations. Plus, hair weights would be nice, but I don't think Honeyselect Animator can handle that. Also, finding the stamina stat not very intuitive, it's basically hidden in the description of another stat; may want to just add a normal stat location for that...

Plus, anal plug fakeout is super-annoying, but I guess more of a quest line for that can be added in 1.0+ releases. Otherwise, pretty sweet game, curious to see where it goes. However, Patreon is super weird about allowing certain stuff, so if author plans on going full kinky might need to develop a separate patch to separate Patreon allowed stuff from the good stuff!

Reactions: JimmyJazz69

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
Hi everyone.
I reached the end of the game in the "Maya Slut Route". Is there a (easy) way to repeat the game in the "Harem Route"? I mean, whithout having to repeat everyting...?

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
Hi everyone.
I reached the end of the game in the "Maya Slut Route". Is there a (easy) way to repeat the game in the "Harem Route"? I mean, whithout having to repeat everyting...?
Start a new game, skip the prologue and on the first day press the little exclamation mark next to the laptop. There press understood and jump to secretary phase. It will auto forward a lot of Gloria's progress and a little of Maya's progress. You won't miss any scenes from the auto forwarded part iirc.

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes