JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
Start a new game, skip the prologue and on the first day press the little exclamation mark next to the laptop. There press understood and jump to secretary phase. It will auto forward a lot of Gloria's progress and a little of Maya's progress. You won't miss any scenes from the auto forwarded part iirc.
I'll try it. Thanks!

ghostmaster

Jul 7, 2020
While slut Maya route is fun, there is a lethal flaw with it.
There is almost no Esther scenes in that route.
So, funnily enough, if you want to have more Esther content - you have to bring Maya into the hold)))

Last edited:

Cyberian

Apr 26, 2021
I reached all points for all girls (and even activated the cheat mode) except one: Maya's harem route, Esther's second point: it requires both girls at least slightly horny (I tried with different values), relationships above 12, play as Esther. Are there any other conditions to reach it??

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
I reached all points for all girls (and even activated the cheat mode) except one: Maya's harem route, Esther's second point: it requires both girls at least slightly horny (I tried with different values), relationships above 12, play as Esther. Are there any other conditions to reach it??
Did you cheat Maya's and Esther's relationship points? The game doesn't really like that particular cheat. It had messed up my game as well.

ReefKoras

Nov 12, 2020
Hot game, it has excellent animation and cutscenes. How do I unlock the missing achievements, I've cleared the story. I also notice she has 0 for public use, any ideas how to fix that?

1630083094421.png

Edit: PS, tried v0.9b and it's great. I am stuck on how to increase Maya's horny parameter at 158, any clue?

Last edited:
Reactions: DittoRed

bazettfraga707

Nov 12, 2018
Can someone please give me the name of this song ... only lyrics of the song are (Don't you want me) and it sounds pretty good but I searched it on YouTube but it gives out completely different songs ... Thanks in advance

ReefKoras

Nov 12, 2020
Something's weird, i finished the game for maya slut route and main plot. Now when i go back to finish maya harem route, gloria's desire keeps disappearing even if i deny her. Is it because her resistance is extreme?

a2316312

Jul 22, 2021
Could someone tell me where can I change the sluttiness? I cant find the buttons...
PS: The different levels of Maya are so good
x.png

Cyberian

Apr 26, 2021
Last edited:

KuroKumo

Mar 13, 2020
Is there any way to change Maya to the slut route instead of the harem route without starting a new game?

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes