AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Possibly a stupid question but im stuck with Maya
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You get caught by playing as Sam and having fun with Esther at NUAMA
(very old sequence, was done back in v0.2, kinda badly implemented, to be honest)

Probably the best NSFW game I ever played in years. Good & interesting story. Excellent graphics & animations. Kinks & fantasy I'm 100% into.

Thank you for doing such a masterpiece. Playing it decided me to subscribe to your patreon.

Can't wait for the next updates.

Should you need any help with something, ask me and if I can, I will help.
Thank you kindly :)
I should be fine for now. Got myself covered by awesome people from this site already.

Reactions: SoAp_GaMeR

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
Incredible game, but I think there was something missing there, in the strip club scene where Melissa puts a visor on her and headphones I would think it's cool if I showed what's on the display and what the phone says.

code991

Aug 21, 2021
Ok so im stuggling with raising Gloria's lewdness ...

Im at the point where she needs to practice blowjobs but apparently i dont have enough lewdness for it. I cant go above 106.

If i spank her too much her resistance increases fast and i lose the game. Dealing with her by spending 20 points seems to be only viable once every 2 weeks in order to avoid the debuff (correct?) and so far speaking with your uncle does nothing it seems. Her resistance doesnt drop anymore when i request help from my uncle
Doing the subway events rarely gives lewdness

All buffs are maxed out atm and active

Any tips?

CASSD

Sep 6, 2017
Does anyone know how to get gloria 18 cause i done what its say like 40 times and there really no progress i have gloria in the night club but its not tell me what to do after that

Remaru

Dec 18, 2019
Could anyone help me out? I am stuck on chapter 3 trying to get the 2nd cum slut upgrade. The game keeps telling me I need to help esther more, but I've already been doing that every day for a month and it hasn't allowed me to do the upgrade at all.

nuno123

Jun 29, 2020
I am sutck in the Gloria 17 part.
Gloria need to cock-suck, i have the cum loving perk NV 4 but she cant BJ, it says she needs to be a little bit lewder.
I tried at 70 Lewd and 120 Lewd, and it dosent work, any ideas?

It says i should use "lighter" option for now.

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes